Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dalmatirox

Chatty Member
That kids legally blonde audio on tiktok

1) its not even funny to begin with
2) other tiktokkers trying to cancel actors that have used it for their own engagement ... please touch grass

trying to create drama out of nothing

Mark81

VIP Member
I can remember him saying in an interview that he can't sing, I really hope he doesn't mime and they have just used his dance and celebrity status to sell tickets.

I love Kinky Boots but I refuse to buy a ticket until I know he can sing, as Lola needs one hell of a voice!
Wow really? I wonder if there is evidence of that anywhere 😆

kev1974

VIP Member
Bernadette Peters doing a gig in London. Ticket prices predictably astronomical. I know people have to be paid and that's fine but theatre is just so inaccessible for so many at the moment and it's a bloody travesty.
She was in the Sondheim Old Friends tribute for months, I didn't see the fuss over her.

leabytottle

VIP Member
What’s all the drama with Hannah lowther and flower theatre on TikTok? It seems she made a video talking about whether HL was cast because of her social media, or skills, but by all accounts, it’s a positive video.
Rob Madge and others have made videos backing Hannah, but I honestly don’t know why people are kicking off?!

It’s all sorts, some have regular merch but it’s mostly random bit of props, sets, costumes, anything found around the venue that isn’t used any more and can be sold for charity. You find some cool stuff there if you’re a big fan of certain shows tbh. Popped in a few times and it’s been fun, I think Mis were close to selling off the barricade last year by the looks of all the stuff on their stall. I picked up a ticket of leave keyring (it had a ripped up piece used in the prologue in it) which was fun! Wouldn’t get that anywhere else
Thanks. Happen to be around that weekend so wanted to know if it was worth it as heard both getting early bird tickets or queuing on the day and getting in is quite difficult (not as bad as West End Live but that’s a different level of queuing)