Wentworth Prison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit dry. Just like the rest of the series. Back to S1 for me!

Reactions: 1
Was I the only one who thought it a bit boring? I mean they could have killed off a main character or something.
My friend literally text me the same thing last night, said its been the worst season for her. I agree a couple of episodes were slow but you gotta do what you gotta do to build it up! When I tell you I screamed when that witch Ann got what she deserved! I woke the kids up 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My friend literally text me the same thing last night, said its been the worst season for her. I agree a couple of episodes were slow but you gotta do what you gotta do to build it up! When I tell you I screamed when that witch Ann got what she deserved! I woke the kids up 🀣
I watched it this morning, and did the same thing when Ann got what was coming to her. Kids got nosey so I had to turn it off πŸ˜‚
I’m so gutted it’s over πŸ’” glad the women that needed too got their just deserts. Had full on tears when Allie said β€˜Bea’ 😭 what an emotional wreck!

Reactions: 3
That was a good ending, the ones who deserved their comeuppance certainly got it.

Reactions: 2
Was I the only one who thought it a bit boring? I mean they could have killed off a main character or something.
At one point I thought they may go for killing everyone off with the bomb. The only thing I didn't like was Lou getting caught and sitting like a pantomime villain on that chair at the end. Was good to see her get her face smashed in twice by Rita though.

Reactions: 6
Rita hit her 3 times, 1 for Marie, 1 for Ruby then I loved the last real big hit, this ones from me!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Absolutely loved it. For me it's definitely one of my favourite final series and one of my favourite final episodes of all time. There was a great sense of it building for the season and I was so relieved that they actually blew the prison up as well.

I feel like Joan's line, "she killed my goldfish," is going to be something me and my gf quote at each other for ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening all 😊 I have deliberately avoided this thread all week because I didn't want any spoilers but I have now binged watched the final series and I definitely wasn't disappointed πŸ’—πŸ’—. I have been addicted to the programme since series 1 and think it is one of the best programmes ever broadcast on television πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—. I'm so glad that the people I wanted to survive were there at the end. πŸ€— What I thought was very poignant was that in the opening scene on episode 1, Jacks Holt sung the theme tune from Prisoner Cell Block H and they finished with that song in the closing scenes πŸ’— I was in tears 😭...... and was glad to see Booms got her happy ending too πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—. Best series ever,
There are a few loose ends to tie up but that's okay because it opens the door for them to write another series (she says hopefully) πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œβ€β€

It was good to see Frankie, Bea, Kaz and Juicy in the outtakes at the end, πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Loved Rita, Vera and Allie tonight πŸ’—πŸ’—. ... and the actresses that played Lou and the Freak were brilliant too. In fact, I just loved them all πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Do you think Joan is in love with Vera?
I think, in some far out there style...she's her mother! Would explain the attachment, the not getting Vera into trouble and "a child needs her mother" I know she was talking about Grace but..if they do another series to tie up the loose ends...you never know 😁

I think, in some far out there style...she's her mother! Would explain the attachment, the not getting Vera into trouble and "a child needs her mother" I know she was talking about Grace but..if they do another series to tie up the loose ends...you never know 😁
Excellent idea! What a great twist that would have been!

Reactions: 2
Excellent idea! What a great twist that would have been!
Obviously we know she's not..but then again we were never not told that Vera's mum was her adoptive mum...would explain the resentment and the utter hatred she had for for Vera. Would be an amazing idea for a spin off πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 3