Wentworth Prison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG, what an episode!
Poor Marie, but like they said, she came right in the end.
Agree there's alot still to wrap, I'm thinking ( or rather hoping) that the freak will die, then that surely that will be the end of Wentworth🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh my word I don’t want it to end! Poor Marie…can’t believe it’s the final ever episode next 😭
I normally watch next day on catch up, but am defo gonna watch it live,am avoiding any info on spoilers too, can't wait for last ep!!!

Reactions: 2
Finally!! A WW thread 😍 Rita's gonna beat the hell out of Lou! I love them both though 😩 Lou's one liners are something else, she's nearly on par with Smiles 🤣

Reactions: 5
Finally!! A WW thread 😍 Rita's gonna beat the hell out of Lou! I love them both though 😩 Lou's one liners are something else, she's nearly on par with Smiles 🤣
Ha, love your name! Shame only 1 episode left!

Reactions: 1
I have loved this show for years. This series has been my least favourite though

Thats interesting, how come?is it because it's the last season?
I loveeeddd Frankie and Bea. Not a fan of Rita/Ruby/Marie and Lou UGH!

The whole thing with Joan has gone wild it’s like they regretted writing her out and thought ooh let’s shove her back in in the most bizarre way. I’m going to rewatch earlier ones to remind myself that I used to love it at one point 😆

Reactions: 5
I loveeeddd Frankie and Bea. Not a fan of Rita/Ruby/Marie and Lou UGH!

The whole thing with Joan has gone wild it’s like they regretted writing her out and thought ooh let’s shove her back in in the most bizarre way. I’m going to rewatch earlier ones to remind myself that I used to love it at one point 😆
I get that, and tbh I'm glad it's coming to an end, agree, Frankie and Bea were my faves, the freak, meh!

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone. I have (very carefully) dropped this in here. I found this forum a week or so ago while looking for Wentworth gossip. I was scared to read anything because I don't want spoilers but I've been dying to join in. I binge watch so I'm behind so posted this without reading anything. Can regular posters on here let me know whether or not if it is safe for me to read the thread . Do you all just talk about your favourite characters, episodes etc or do you mention things that have happened in recent episodes. If there are spoilers I will wait until the last episode records next week. 😘

Reactions: 2