Wentworth Prison

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone. I have (very carefully) dropped this in here. I found this forum a week or so ago while looking for Wentworth gossip. I was scared to read anything because I don't want spoilers but I've been dying to join in. I binge watch so I'm behind so posted this without reading anything. Can regular posters on here let me know whether or not if it is safe for me to read the thread . Do you all just talk about your favourite characters, episodes etc or do you mention things that have happened in recent episodes. If there are spoilers I will wait until the last episode records next week. 😘
No spoilers for the last ever episode, feel free to talk about anything else , another avi and name I like, we just need Bea to join:)

Reactions: 2
No spoilers for the last ever episode, feel free to talk about anything else , another avi and name I like, we just need Bea to join:)
Thank you 🤗 I love Frankie...she is so cool... naughty but nice. I didn't want her to leave the show so loved it when she popped up occasionally in later episodes. 😍I'm glad she got her happy ever after with Bridget 👭

Thank you 🤗 I love Frankie...she is so cool... naughty but nice. I didn't want her to leave the show so loved it when she popped up occasionally in later episodes. 😍I'm glad she got her happy ever after with Bridget 👭
I had abit of a girl crush on Frankie! I'm also glad she had a happy ending, though I was hoping she might have appeared in the final season!

Reactions: 4
I had abit of a girl crush on Frankie! I'm also glad she had a happy ending, though I was hoping she might have appeared in the final season!
I was hoping she would too.. She is my favourite character from a television show. 💗

Reactions: 3
Where can I watch the final season? I'd been using a VPN for Channel 5 player but they've blocked it now

I'm on the countdown for the final ep!! When my husband woke up this morning in I said final teal Tuesday today, he looked at me in horror, looked at the clock and said..."12 hours to go." I converted him at series 6..he sat watching bits with me. Went on amazon prime said "oh they're all on here"...a week later he was caught up and I've never loved him more 🤣 has any body got any predictions or hopes?

Just watched the finale - bleeping brilliant!!
Cannot believe it’s ended :cry:
Please tell me at least 2 die?!

I think it went a bit down hill when Franky and Bea left.
I agree but I felt like Frankys second stint in was a bit too far fetched at first. Then it all clicked into place but the escape thing would never have happened. Those prisoners have too much access to non access places 🤣 I get it's a drama show but some things are not believable enough. However, still the best show I've watched for years 😂

That finale was everything I wanted and more. Was in tears at the end and then in buckets of tears at the very end when a certain song played with the end credits.

• Heart
Thought it was a great finale. I normally record it and watch it the day after but had to watch it tonight. Ended on a high! Loved all the outtakes as well, nice to see the old characters. One of the best shows I've followed all the way through

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I watched it live too, very good ending, god Rita was like the incredible hulk!
Nice touch with the freak and Vera!
Loved the outtakes, sad it's over, but tbh, I think it was time, ended on a high!

Was I the only one who thought it a bit boring? I mean they could have killed off a main character or something.