Wendy Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wendy Williams hospitalized after her husband's mistress gives birth!

Personally think DayTimeTeaTime has claimed Wendy spot in Hot Topic region.
As I said Daytime TeaTime is all over Hot Topics

This Jussie Smollett Smess lol was broken down by her sooo well like chile, he never gonna act again and the police officer in the video was funny..."PERIOD" looool

Reactions: 1
I heard that Wendy williams is separated from her husband.
I read they are looking in to it and what it would entail as he is part of the production company. So this could get really messy. She is not in a good place at the moment I hope she can stay clean.

Reactions: 2
Y’all it’s ok, he pimped her watch.
$40k worth of diamonds is about the amount needed to say “sorry I knocked my side chick up” right?

DE77EA3E-A031-4326-BDD9-8CE97DF22DF7.jpeg

See she’s not even wearing a watch. 😏 forgiven right?!

3962B3D3-5F3B-4C30-A163-317D256A352E.jpeg

Shout out to @GossWhore for bringing this channel into my life 😈

So Side Chick Sharina has a side baby and Wendy Williams is talking about the Walmart 🙄
YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT THE WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!
WOMAN WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING!!!!
If she won’t address her own hot mess of a life she needs to stop commenting on others.
Il say it again 🙄 step down or get a co host, It ain’t working. 😐

Shout out to @GossWhore for bringing this channel into my life 😈

So Side Chick Sharina has a side baby and Wendy Williams is talking about the Walmart 🙄
YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT THE WALMART!!!!!!!!!!!
WOMAN WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING!!!!
If she won’t address her own hot mess of a life she needs to stop commenting on others.
Il say it again 🙄 step down or get a co host, It ain’t working. 😐
and why the hell was she speeding through Walmart on a handicap cart.

and why the hell was she speeding through Walmart on a handicap cart.
Personally I’d be speeding towards my husbands balls in a 4x4 not cruising around the Walmart looking for sweat pants and Cheetos
Each to their own 😐

Her going to the sober house as she calls it seems to have done her some good. I'm glad she's finally talked about it in an around about way but it was starting to get silly her discussing everybody elses lives but not even addressing the fact that the biggest drama was coming from her house.
I hope shes taken steps to ensure he doesn't get a massive payout.

She’s definitely seems to have come back strong, I hope she’s not just talking the talk because of the backlash she’s been getting. I liked the Wendy on yesterday’s show. Nobody needs to see her drag him or curl up in a ball crying but I do encourage the shade she’s throwing at him now 😂
I still believe she should have addressed it sooner, her comeback speech about her marriage being strong a few weeks back was the nail in the coffin for me with her but I’m willing to give her another chance.
Now she’s binned him.
At least she kept the watch and her hot topic digs I fully encourage and I’m absolutely, absolutely here for 😂

Reactions: 1