Wendy Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

• Wendy is moving outta the sober house
  • Wendy is single and ready to mingle!

Reactions: 1
I’m finding the new “on the prowl” Wendy a bit..... fake.
She’s coming across all kinds of desperate, but the interesting bit, we’re still hearing rumours that she’s staying with Kevin but they’re keeping it on the down low. 😐

I need a hot topics segment on this

Reactions: 2
I’m finding the new “on the prowl” Wendy a bit..... fake.
She’s coming across all kinds of desperate, but the interesting bit, we’re still hearing rumours that she’s staying with Kevin but they’re keeping it on the down low. [emoji52]

I need a hot topics segment on this
Like she would EVER

Wendy likes to be in everybody business but her own

I’m not buying anything Wendy is selling anymore. [emoji52]
Do you watch un wine with T(r)ash-aK !?
I watched that yesterday and I don't believe it for a second. Why would she lie about getting a divorce. It's all strange she seems really happy at the moment.

I watched that yesterday and I don't believe it for a second. Why would she lie about getting a divorce. It's all strange she seems really happy at the moment.
They were together a very long time with his bit on the side sitting on the sidelines for so many years, I’m not sure how true it is but I’m not completely ruling it out (that they’re still together)
I don’t think we’re being told everything that’s going on with them and I don’t believe her dating stories for one second 😐
I’d say she’s ecstatic she got rid of his side chick for sure 🤣 maybe that’s the new found happiness 🤭
But she put up with his affairs for so long, such a massive change in attitude in the space of 2 weeks online is weird

They were together a very long time with his bit on the side sitting on the sidelines for so many years, I’m not sure how true it is but I’m not completely ruling it out (that they’re still together)
I don’t think we’re being told everything that’s going on with them and I don’t believe her dating stories for one second [emoji52]
I’d say she’s ecstatic she got rid of his side chick for sure [emoji1787] maybe that’s the new found happiness [emoji2960]
But she put up with his affairs for so long, such a massive change in attitude in the space of 2 weeks online is weird
Hmmm maybe she's saying she's going on dates to shut the rumors down. Tbh if I got rid of a man like that I would be estatic. She also took his name's off the ending credits. I find Tasha k too much sometimes. Lovely ti is better and does more research tbh.

Edit her son has just been arrested for punching his dad (alegagy)

Hmmm maybe she's saying she's going on dates to shut the rumors down. Tbh if I got rid of a man like that I would be estatic. She also took his name's off the ending credits. I find Tasha k too much sometimes. Lovely ti is better and does more research tbh.

Edit her son has just been arrested for punching his dad (alegagy)
Trashy K.... 🤣
I’m really not a fan, I still watch most of the time 🤣 but I have a small amount of respect for anyone who can throw Wendy Williams, wine subscriptions, fanny wash and a banging highlighter into a 40 minute segment 🤷‍♀️

Trashy K.... [emoji1787]
I’m really not a fan, I still watch most of the time [emoji1787] but I have a small amount of respect for anyone who can throw Wendy Williams, wine subscriptions, fanny wash and a banging highlighter into a 40 minute segment [emoji2368]
Do you not like Wendy then?

Do you not like Wendy then?
I loved her!
Up until the day she decided she could order the tea, take everyone else’s cups and spill them all around....but keep the lid on her own travel mug on lockdown 🤨
She avoided her own drama for far too long and on top of that, anything she did eventually share, that was only because she knew the Mail or some other media platform were going to run with the story the next day if she didn’t.
She had a right to privacy but not when she was still doing hot topics daily!

I loved her!
Up until the day she decided she could order the tea, take everyone else’s cups and spill them all around....but keep the lid on her own travel mug on lockdown [emoji2955]
She avoided her own drama for far too long and on top of that, anything she did eventually share, that was only because she knew the Mail or some other media platform were going to run with the story the next day if she didn’t.
She had a right to privacy but not when she was still doing hot topics daily!
Yeah I remember that when we said about her ring still being on. She should of addressed it sooner. She also nerve told people she was living in a dry house untill the daily mail was going to post an article. She is messy as hell but thats why I like her. I just hope she manages to keep on top of her health etc and not go back to that lying cheating bastard

Yeah I remember that when we said about her ring still being on. She should of addressed it sooner. She also nerve told people she was living in a dry house untill the daily mail was going to post an article. She is messy as hell but thats why I like her. I just hope she manages to keep on top of her health etc and not go back to that lying cheating bastard
I’m giving her the summer hiatus to prove herself to me 🤣
But partying with her 18 year old son and blac chyna 🤷‍♀️
She has six months that’s all I’m willing to give 😐 and if I see Kevin, or Kelvin or whatever he’s called sniffing around.
We’re done Wendy.

Reactions: 3
I’m giving her the summer hiatus to prove herself to me [emoji1787]
But partying with her 18 year old son and blac chyna [emoji2368]
She has six months that’s all I’m willing to give [emoji52] and if I see Kevin, or Kelvin or whatever he’s called sniffing around.
We’re done Wendy.
I hate that they have the summer off. Why do they do that in America. I know i heard about her and that China bird. Is china the one that was selling whiting products to people in Africa. I worry about her going out and partying etc because she has just left the dry house.

I’m giving her the summer hiatus to prove herself to me 🤣
But partying with her 18 year old son and blac chyna 🤷‍♀️
She has six months that’s all I’m willing to give 😐 and if I see Kevin, or Kelvin or whatever he’s called sniffing around.
We’re done Wendy.
I saw this video the other day.

I hate that they have the summer off. Why do they do that in America. I know i heard about her and that China bird. Is china the one that was selling whiting products to people in Africa. I worry about her going out and partying etc because she has just left the dry house.
Yes Blac Chyna tried selling $250/£200 whitening cream until she got dragged on Instagram

• Wow
Now Wendy is off the air for the summer k need to find somewhere to get my tea from. Do any of you know any good YouTube accounts to follow.