Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
No, I mean now. She was really sharp and nasty in the documentary episodes-including to her family.
I get that part of it’s illness, but she sure is coherent enough to get her liquor
I wouldn't blame that assistant for taking cash if she has to put up with Wendy saying she needs lipo and telling her to go away and eat more to get even fatter.

It's uncomfortable seeing wendy not around professionals, she can't have more than a few years left. Although at the same time if she was in a facility and looked after properly she could be around for another 15 years physically, with no life and spend her days confused and distressed. I don't think there's any possibility of her improving much, almost seems kinder to bow out quickly.

Reactions: 4
F

FamHam

They keep saying she's coming back to the show, but this week it's repeats then next week it's guest hosts.

She's been in a bad shape for a long time, way before the fainting she's been stuttering and loosing her thoughts. Then she hasn't been able to stand for months. Then the arm was in a sling.

All while the husband is said to be having an affair and now the other woman is pregnant.

Stroke or breakdown no one knows for sure but as for someone who built her whole career on juicy stuff like this the lack of honestly is probably loosing her lots of fans. The amount of times she's told women to leave their guys over minor things but she's standing with hers.

The most liked comments on FB are always pretty much the same and just wanting her to be real.

Reactions: 4

Mayday

VIP Member

OOooOoOoooooooooooOOh
“You know me for being a very open and truthful person”
Mmmmmmmhmmmmmm 😏
She only admitted this because the Mail were due to run the story. I can’t trust her at all, she needs to take a break from gossiping about others and get her own life in order.
Bin her husband and get her ego into check. She’s making a fool of herself with all these lies. She hasn’t seemed herself for a very long time.
I want to have sympathy for her but I don’t, not yet, sorry 😣
Agreed! Crazy how harsh she was to Mel B for having the same issues.

Reactions: 3

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I guess her being in a rehab centre explains why her show has been a hot mess for a while. I used to love hot topics but with her misquoting facts, going off on a tangent and burping her way through the show I lost interest.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Wendy.
You’re embarrassing yourself now. Does the Hunter family she’s talking so positively about include the new baby when his mistress gives birth?
Her most important update, she hasn’t gained a pound. Well you’re holding in a lot of bull shit girl so I’m shocked at that.
?

Edit.
Controversial opinion, I almost preferred the stand in hosts, I just can’t take to her st all anymore.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
No these girls give you the celeb tea not these yelebrity (YouTube celeb) bullshit

Sometimes I feel me and you @Oohthedrama would make great bitchy friends IRL [emoji23][emoji23]
I’m taking this as a compliment. I work hard at being a judgmental, salty bitch.
Ha, you know you’re the one who brought me to tattle!
When then kicked your ass out of the GG crypt.
And Amen for that ?

GossWhore

VIP Member
So she's refusing to talk about her messy relationship??
But everyone else is a Hot Topic

Yel

Chatty Member
Agree, none of them can be trusted and I was thinking the same - that jr is a proxy for snr.

Wells fargo looks like the entity that's the most trustworthy. o_O

Not sure what to make of the nice and nephew.

Wendy was right that the Mariah reality tv show was a disaster that she was mentally in no fit state to do. But this is like 1000 times worse. Mariah has been through a lot, but there's not a chance of Wendy ever coming back.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Yeah I remember that when we said about her ring still being on. She should of addressed it sooner. She also nerve told people she was living in a dry house untill the daily mail was going to post an article. She is messy as hell but thats why I like her. I just hope she manages to keep on top of her health etc and not go back to that lying cheating bastard
I’m giving her the summer hiatus to prove herself to me 🤣
But partying with her 18 year old son and blac chyna 🤷‍♀️
She has six months that’s all I’m willing to give 😐 and if I see Kevin, or Kelvin or whatever he’s called sniffing around.
We’re done Wendy.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

OOooOoOoooooooooooOOh
“You know me for being a very open and truthful person”
Mmmmmmmhmmmmmm 😏
She only admitted this because the Mail were due to run the story. I can’t trust her at all, she needs to take a break from gossiping about others and get her own life in order.
Bin her husband and get her ego into check. She’s making a fool of herself with all these lies. She hasn’t seemed herself for a very long time.
I want to have sympathy for her but I don’t, not yet, sorry 😣

Yel

Chatty Member
It's hard to tell what's her being mean or what's the dementia. I imagine her personality with the dementia is a pretty toxic combination.

Feels like I shouldn't be watching this. While lots of the commentary about her is fair game as she'd do the same back to others in her situation, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Just finished episode 3.

The niece doesn't seem genuine at all. Very scripted reality. That could be because she's a media person so putting on a bit of an act. Who knows with this lot. How has she not seen her for a year despite claiming to be close and with everything wendy has gone through in that time?

That PR / assistant seems nuts, Wendy doesn't remember what the oscars is and she's busy trying to book her into meeting to get a tv show? o_O It's reminding me of requiem for a dream with the woman desperate to be on TV.

Still don't understand what that manger is supposed to be doing, he knows she can't work and says he's looking out for her. Is that really what a manager should be doing? Also he's a jeweler? It gets more confusing.

Last edited:

Silverspin

yeah this feels pretty evil to have on air ? (initial impression)
Would Wendy in her right mind EVER have wanted this recorded and making a mockery of her faculties and either revealing how she is OR dementia worsening how she is and making it seem like personality?

Shock jock is indeed a descriptive title for what she did on air but I don't think that explains it away - what they do is entertaining slime and constantly rides the line on defamation so I think that probably confirms she isn't that nice a human being rather than that a really wonderful person was totally fine with a radio and TV persona of a slanderous gossiping ..person

GossWhore

VIP Member
I guess her being in a rehab centre explains why her show has been a hot mess for a while. I used to love hot topics but with her misquoting facts, going off on a tangent and burping her way through the show I lost interest.
Personally think DayTimeTeaTime has claimed Wendy spot in Hot Topic region.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Wow has this been a difficult watch. The first 2 parts aired and tomorrow there are 2 more. She is a mean drunk, and so thin I am shocked her legs will even hold her up. It was so sad to see how far she has decayed with her alcoholism. Even in her current decreased mental state, she knows to keep her bottle close.

• Sad