Wendy Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Wendy is crazy as hell.
I wonder what at the rating for the Jerry O show.

This is an another good video of Wendy Williams

I’ve seen reports saying she’s gone off the rails again?
I watched a few of the Jerry O show uploads and god it was bad 🤦‍♀️ There’s a level of cringe I can’t pass. That went over my limit.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen reports saying she’s gone off the rails again?
I watched a few of the Jerry O show uploads and god it was bad 🤦‍♀️ There’s a level of cringe I can’t pass. That went over my limit.
You're right about Jerry O being cringe. SMH. It was just too much sometimes. Wendy just crazy, it's really bad and I think her show is going to get cancelled. But I think that Wendy should have given Jerry O more support, too.

You're right about Jerry O being cringe. SMH. It was just too much sometimes. Wendy just crazy, it's really bad and I think her show is going to get cancelled. But I think that Wendy should have given Jerry O more support, too.
For example Wendy could have at least given Jerry O his own show opening music and the other problem was when Wendy cancelled those comedy shows during a time off from the Wendy Williams Show.

Last edited:
Completely agree!!! I don’t mind Jerry, but I don’t think he can pull off a solo show, the format doesn’t work for him. It seemed messy,
She’s back on the 16th?
I didn’t enjoy her last season at all.
She tried so had to push her image as the single gal about town and she came across as desperate.

Completely agree!!! I don’t mind Jerry, but I don’t think he can pull off a solo show, the format doesn’t work for him. It seemed messy,
She’s back on the 16th?
I didn’t enjoy her last season at all.
She tried so had to push her image as the single gal about town and she came across as desperate.
Yes she’s back on the 16th.

The Wendy Williams Show’ Renewed For Two More Seasons Through 2021-22
wow. I guess that Jerry O show wasn't picked up.

The Wendy Williams Show’ Renewed For Two More Seasons Through 2021-22
wow. I guess that Jerry O show wasn't picked up.
Apparently it wasn’t, but Norman said it hadn’t been decided as of yet 🤷‍♀️
To be honest I don’t think it will be, he seems a nice guy but it was painful viewing.
I watched her first show back, I’m holding judgment 😐 it was 80% about Wendy..... trying to make it look like Wendy is a girl about town.
If she stops talking about herself and name dropping her idiot friends that are half her age it might improve.
But shes still coming across as a desperate ex trying to make her husband jealous.

Someone tell me if Wendy is back on her game OR back or her bullsht

Because I ain't got time for the latter

Someone tell me if Wendy is back on her game OR back or her bullsht

Because I ain't got time for the latter
Right now it’s the latter. She’s a 55 year old woman losing her tit because Cardi B didn’t blank here at a party, therefore they must be BFF’s
It’s blac chyna all over again.

I don’t like tragic Wendy, she gave any sass she once had to Kevin in the divorce....
I can see her going back to him.

Reactions: 2
She is a MESS. And I totally believe the rumours 😂 she was always sniffing around boof and he looked so uncomfortable about it 😂

Nene is also a mess but I’m enjoying watching the fallout 😂😂😂 they were clearly never friends, that was so obvious 😩 but her interview on WWHL just proves that.

I love Atlanta and she won’t be missed.
her tweets have been brilliant though. 😂

Right so is she using drugs, or is it alcohol?
Or is it drugs and alcohol 🤷‍♀️
I watched part of hot topics and WOW, that was uncomfortable

maybe Nene was right about the coke.

Right so is she using drugs, or is it alcohol?
Or is it drugs and alcohol 🤷‍♀️
I watched part of hot topics and WOW, that was uncomfortable

maybe Nene was right about the coke.
Wendy has been a car crash since her marriage ended. She is a hypocrite as she tends to pull other people’s relationships apart during Hot Topics when her own life is no better.

Reactions: 2