Wendy Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wendy has been a car crash since her marriage ended. She is a hypocrite as she tends to pull other people’s relationships apart during Hot Topics when her own life is no better.
totally agree, she’s a very unlikable woman and that’s become so much more clear since Kevin shacked up with his mistress,

But the last few episodes have been “Halloween fainting” level car crash 😮 she looks like she’s strung out

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
F8E546FB-AFDE-4C06-ACD8-7DA1CB999BD4.jpeg

“how u doing” I can’t believe this thread isn’t popping off. I am obsessed with WW. She has been my wake up call everyday for the last 6 years. Besides when she’s off.

I streamed yesterday’s episode on YouTube and wow the drama between her and her brother Tommy is off the scales.

so did she or didn’t she go to her moms funeral?

View attachment 393299

“how u doing” I can’t believe this thread isn’t popping off. I am obsessed with WW. She has been my wake up call everyday for the last 6 years. Besides when she’s off.

I streamed yesterday’s episode on YouTube and wow the drama between her and her brother Tommy is off the scales.

so did she or didn’t she go to her moms funeral?
I think she went to the wake but she didn't go to the funeral. Don't quote me on it. But what was weird was that she claimed that her mother died weeks ago and her brother said that their mother had died that passed Sunday ( this was back when this all first happened). But it sounds like Wendy's brother maybe a cross dresser or something or maybe in the closet and Wendy is talking about exposing her brother and her brother's wife. SMH. Wendy Williams said that their are people in her comment section of her TV show asking questions now. 👀

This is an absolute mess.......

Wendy 🤦‍♀️
She never learns. I wish she’s get off air before she destroys everything she’s built up, but it feels like her story that is never going to end well

But she said her moms funeral was open casket so she must have been there. Her brother now has his own YouTube channel! 😫

I agree this will go terribly. I can’t wait for her documentary though! The snippets look amazing!

But she said her moms funeral was open casket so she must have been there. Her brother now has his own YouTube channel! 😫

I agree this will go terribly. I can’t wait for her documentary though! The snippets look amazing!
Wendy lies a lot. You can have a wake with an open casket. I had a co worker that died and I went to only the wake and the wake was an open casket, too just like his funeral. It's very possible that Wendy skipped the Funeral.

• Wow
I watched it on YouTube! I really liked it as I didn’t know Wendy before the Wendy show! I reckon there is a LOT still that needed to be said!

yeah do she always posts hot topics sections then the full episodes on there few hours later. There’s a few people who live stream episodes daily too usually around 3-4pm on YouTube
thank you and I tried to tell someone that Wendy was relaying on Norman for information they didn't want to believe me AKA using Norman as a teleprompter.

thank you and I tried to tell someone that Wendy was relaying on Norman for information they didn't want to believe me AKA using Norman as a teleprompter.
Hahaha there’s probably so much that flies around in her head! When she starts telling a story and then says about her food... Mrs Wendy please
I love Norman! There’s been a couple of times though she’s been right and he and the teleprompter have been wrong.

Attachments

• Haha