Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shamefully I watched the YouTube and expected him to throw his toys out the pram (as we have seen his temper previously). Actually found him more likeable in this one šŸ¤Ŗ Iā€™m shocking myself as stopped following them a while back!
Itā€™s almost like they are reading here and noticing how people reacted relatively favourably to Bester being v upfront about not hitting his goal šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ftt seems to have developed a sense of humour (his how to run a marathon post)
Since the race a few days ago heā€™s made 5x posts about it, 1x 30 min YouTube and however many stories. The same guy that said this:

IMG_3637.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cringe, my son came in when the thong part was on and asked why he was naked, and why I was watching itšŸ˜¬ we both agreed the nudity was unnecessary. Why was Kelly filming him getting changed?!
Also, seriously think he has some kind of eating disorder. He's obsessed with loosing weight, controlling what he eats. The "forgetting" to eat before long runs/events. It's a bit alarming (I love food, I would never forget to eat!).
So gross. Also the g banger is such an ick. How does Kelly look at that and think hmm attractive

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Iā€™ve just realised Iā€™ve not seen THAT clip of the London marathon yet this yearā€¦ or have I just not been on SM so much?!

Reactions: 6
So did kels not want her downhill parkrun enough today? No Vom at the end I donā€™t think?! And no PB?! šŸ¤”šŸ¤£
Bet tits dragged her round too . She said she held off on the third mile. Yeh right kels šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kells put a post on her ā€œcoachingā€ page and said she was a proud coach. Makes me lol every time she or someone refers to her as that. She knows duck all.

Reactions: 5
Am sure Kels is just knuckling down and smashing loads of long, hilly outdoor bike rides ready for this breeze of a half ironman šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am sure Kels is just knuckling down and smashing loads of long, hilly outdoor bike rides ready for this breeze of a half ironman šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ¤”
It's almost May and how many times has she ridden outside? (And I'm not including cycling alongside Tits filming him). Once is it? When is her half ironman again?

Isn't it her big race or whatever she called it, this weekend? Nothing has been mentioned in weeks though as far as I can tell.

Donā€™t all rush at onceā€¦. Anyone want to pay Ā£65 per month to an unqualified ā€œcoachā€ who canā€™t even execute her own race? Anyone?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Donā€™t all rush at onceā€¦. Anyone want to pay Ā£65 per month to an unqualified ā€œcoachā€ who canā€™t even execute her own race? Anyone?
Nah but I'll do you my own plan for Ā£50 if you want. I haven't puked at a parkrun since I was pregnant and don't regularly send myself blind from running too fast though... Hence the Ā£15 discount (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Funny how her and FTT always seem to have coaching spots available. I follow a few excellent coaches who always have waiting lists. Strange, innit šŸ¤Ø

I bet there's no limit to the number of runners they will "coach". Just keep sending out copy and paste plans while raking it in.

Reactions: 5
Isnā€™t this what they all do? I see so many coaches have a few coveted spots open up šŸ™„. I was surprised that FTT had about 20 clients, according to his Manchester and London reports. Thatā€™s certainly more than I expected him to have! Is he also charging Ā£65/month?

Full Time Tits also has some coaching slots available (well, they are off to Chicago this autumn so they need to rinse sheep for some airfare). He doesnā€™t put his rates on but I reckon heā€™ll charge more than Kells.
Apparently with FTT, the importance of rest, recovery and nutrition will be stressed. The only thing he will be stressing is a fracture. Heā€™s a walking bag of bones who never rests and doesnā€™t fuel properly.

Attachments