Votes: 2 3.4%
  • DNF at some point in the run

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Somehow finishes but is DFL

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Somehow finishes but not DFL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so so torn! I sense a DNS if I’m being honest.
However I really hope she starts as I can’t wait to see what spin she puts on it when she doesn’t make it to the bike 🤣

I think kels isn’t good at anything over the duration of about 2 and a half hours of an activity. Maybe linked to her diabetes or maybe that’s just her limit- who knows. But this has acute blindness written all over it! 🤣

Reactions: 8
I think she will start, but she will be chasing cut offs and may well not make the run. If she does, she will scrape through and it will be the best day ever.

Lots of people do a 70.3 on very little training so she won’t be the first or the last and she’s not trying to be competitive. It’s a diversion for all the huns to forget she’s been chasing a BQ for 743 years so that they now stroke her ego with how amazing she is to complete a 70.3.

• Haha
I agree about some people doing minimal training and getting round…..but this is kels, who can train for a marathon like an elite, do 60 plus miles a week training, have all the hours in the day to do it…..and still spend the marathon crying , walking and hating every second after flying out of the start like a bunny out of a box….soooo I’m not convinced that trained or untrained that she can do it 🤣

But no matter what happens we know it will lead her to realise that she loves the process and she’ll keep going until it’s her day. One day it’ll be her day guys

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lots of people do a 70.3 on very little training so she won’t be the first or the last and she’s not trying to be competitive. It’s a diversion for all the huns to forget she’s been chasing a BQ for 743 years so that they now stroke her ego with how amazing she is to complete a 70.3.
743 years! I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For those who haven’t voted yet, she’s still talking it up….
I saw this, but then thought this is all part of the plan too: she’s lined up every excuse possible over the past few weeks (months?) and now all she has to do is to make it appear how much she wants to do it and then she can play on how upsetting it was that she was so ready for it and wanting to do it but went blind/almost drowned/T1 hypo/illness/sickness and all her fans will spew out sickly “you’re so strong/inspiring/amazing/it’ll be your time soon”. I really really really want her to start. So I can’t bring myself to vote for dns!

Volume 16! Brilliant work everyone.

Don’t these two live the life. Daily double exercise sessions. Frittering cash away on races and travel. But, despite having four kids to look after, they don’t seem to need to work aside from run copy and paste coaching.

I’m wondering in which volume of thewelshrunner and kellogsontherun it all comes crashing down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The more I think about it, the funnier this attempt seems.
At the sprint trislthon she did the other month she came second to last?! She clearly found it tough going just getting round.
Since that attempt , she’s done nothing in her training to help her manage the longer distances that the 70.3 is going to require of her, she’s not done anything to help her work towards being within the cut off times, or trained within conditions she’ll be competing under (like getting out of the pool/ kitchen etc 🤣)
She’s not going to be at the start line is she 🤣🤣

Although no matter what excuse she spins that day (medical drama for sure!) it will NOT be because she just isn’t capable 🤣

• Haha
I voted DNF after swim but that’s because I want to see her miss the cut off and be mortified that she couldn’t finish.

I actually think she’ll DNS because she’ll be so scared of the cut off that she’ll bin out ahead of time.

Anyway, we’ve got WSER this weekend so that’s 16 hours of them live streaming from California and cringe tagging people that have no idea who they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The more I think about it, the funnier this attempt seems.
At the sprint trislthon she did the other month she came second to last?! She clearly found it tough going just getting round.
Since that attempt , she’s done nothing in her training to help her manage the longer distances that the 70.3 is going to require of her, she’s not done anything to help her work towards being within the cut off times, or trained within conditions she’ll be competing under (like getting out of the pool/ kitchen etc 🤣)
She’s not going to be at the start line is she 🤣🤣

Although no matter what excuse she spins that day (medical drama for sure!) it will NOT be because she just isn’t capable 🤣
I'm pretty certain it's a DNS, but I would love to see her give it a go. There's been a lot of talk of the latest strain of covid doing the rounds, so that's another excuse to add to the list.

Reactions: 6
Yep pair of absolute clowns. You’ve got to vaguely applaud their consistent ability to over stretch themselves and fluff their targets. Whilst doing ALL the training and having ALL the equipment. I defo can’t see her NOT starting- too much at stake. But certainly can’t see her finishing 🥴
I’d just like to see the two wasters start to knuckle down and pay some bleeping tax !!

• Heart
How can their “club sessions”🤢 always have 30’++ elapsed time? What exactly are they doing?
There was me thinking you meant 30 secs and I was going to say that’s not bad 🤣

My club run is ~6 miles every week and we probs have 5 mins elapsed, a breather, wait for others to catch up etc but no idea what they are doing for over half an hour?!

Reactions: 5
There’s no rhythm or apparent plan to her training, it’s all over the place.

So is mine, but I work a bit too!

Reactions: 5
I just can’t call it for the 70.3 .. given that she reads here and knows we are all waiting for the DNS excuses, I can’t see her DNS, but she’s also not stupid and can’t think for one minute that she isn’t gonna be in trouble with the cut offs. I’ll give due respect ( thro gritted teeth) if she DNS by fessing up she realises she’s not gonna make it round

Reactions: 4