Welsh Runners and KelloggsOnTheRun #16 It’s all gone a bit Pete Thong

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lost followers. Must be the last 3 posts.

Look at meeeee in an edited swim pic

Look at meeeee in an edited selfie

An ad for more tit she has received for free

She is a mum who doesn't spend time with her kids, no job but making content and running, and she is terrible at both. She obviously thinks she's hot. She's 35 but looks 45. Wear some sun protection for duck sake

She's insufferable

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has she ever actually cycled 55/60 ish miles (the distance within the 70.3) outside? I mean that might be advisable? 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she ever actually cycled 55/60 ish miles (the distance within the 70.3) outside? I mean that might be advisable? 🤡
And has she even cycled outside more than a couple of times?
Not even mentioning hills🤡 or sea swim.
The weather has been excellent lately for at least 2-3 weeks, and she’s got all the time to herself. What is her excuse for this crappy prep, when it’s all she does and has made it the reason for her existence?
Another massive car crash, but I gotta say it’s hilarious and frustrating in equal measures.

And has she even cycled outside more than a couple of times?
Not even mentioning hills🤡 or sea swim.
The weather has been excellent lately for at least 2-3 weeks, and she’s got all the time to herself. What is her excuse for this crappy prep, when it’s all she does and has made it the reason for her existence?
Another massive car crash, but I gotta say it’s hilarious and frustrating in equal measures.
Relying on her natural athletic ability to see her through. It’s served her well in all her downhill Parkruns so far

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that she thinks that’s gonna be her race running pace, when she couldn’t even hold it for 20’ today after a zwift session 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Why is Tits trying to bring politics to strava? Attention grab? The thick mole has no idea whatsoever, other than that the current govt has allowed him to comfortably be jobless for years.

IMG_4622.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait to see how that race pace works out for her 🤣🤣🤣. She didn’t even manage that ‘race pace’ in the sprint triathlon, she’s never managed that pace in a marathon…..its showing all the signs to be the same satisfying tit show we’ve come to expect 🤣

• Haha
Why is Tits trying to bring politics to strava? Attention grab? The thick mole has no idea whatsoever, other than that the current govt has allowed him to comfortably be jobless for years.

View attachment 3025163
Seeing tits in front of the rainbow hashtagging pride for likes makes me feel sick tbh. He’s what’s wrong about this month. All the rainbow washing by companies so they feel they can do “their bit”. He has no idea what it feels like for those who fought for us while it was still illegal to be be gay. He has no idea what it feels like to still be on the receiving end of light hearted banter homophobic abuse. I could tell him, because I was on the receiving end of it in my street with my wife a year ago but I would be blocked*. In the same way that I would be blocked if I told his stupid AF gf that she needed to wind her neck in and stop training for events that she doesn’t have a hope of finishing.

I wish the next 2 weeks would hurry up. These snacks aren’t going to last much longer.

* by me I mean my wife because I stalk him on her Instagram 😎.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry you’ve had to experience that ☹. Tits will do anything for attention and likes online because he has nothing else in his life. Their whole relationship is performative.

• Heart
Can’t wait to see how that race pace works out for her 🤣🤣🤣. She didn’t even manage that ‘race pace’ in the sprint triathlon, she’s never managed that pace in a marathon…..its showing all the signs to be the same satisfying tit show we’ve come to expect 🤣
In fact her pace on the sprint triathlon was 2'/mile over her '70.3 race pace'. Oh this is gonna pan out brilliantly :giggle:. So sad that almost certainly a disaster of sorts will find the Kellog's household the night before the race, followed by radio silence for a week and very sadly she won't be able to start.

In fact her pace on the sprint triathlon was 2'/mile over her '70.3 race pace'. Oh this is gonna pan out brilliantly :giggle:. So sad that almost certainly a disaster of sorts will find the Kellog's household the night before the race, followed by radio silence for a week and very sadly she won't be able to start.
Remember the time she filmed herself in the car before a race demonstrating that it wouldn't start. Otherwise we wouldn't have believed her and just assumed it was one of her usual half arsed excuses. Either that or it's radio silences until enough time has passed for her to pop up again and pretend she never mentioned a race and just starts banging on about the next failure goal plan.

Harri has now done more outdoor rides than Kelly 😂
This would make an excellent thread title!
Also, poor Harri, she’s plastering the story about him saying his bum is sore on the bike. Give the kid some privacy! Everyone’s arse hurts riding a bike, stop oversharing things that stay on the internet forever (which includes you in your bikini with your gash side tatt)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she making such a fuss of doing an open water swim ‘on her own’ .. and on Strava ‘solo’ .. does she mean without Tits? Does she not realise that people do do stuff on their own? Jesus I trained for a full iron distance on my own and even went and did the actual event ON MY OWN. It’s a normal thing not to have an entourage every where you go. Methinks a dig at Tits cos looks like he was off racing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is she making such a fuss of doing an open water swim ‘on her own’ .. and on Strava ‘solo’ .. does she mean without Tits? Does she not realise that people do do stuff on their own? Jesus I trained for a full iron distance on my own and even went and did the actual event ON MY OWN. It’s a normal thing not to have an entourage every where you go. Methinks a dig at Tits cos looks like he was off racing
A guy in the V40 category finished almost a minute ahead of Tits. You can bet that guy actually works for a living, too.

• Heart
Probably a bit late for a swimming lesson now? Think she should have gone for a shorter distance tri given her swimming inexperience

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s had a swimming lesson? With 12 days to go? You couldn’t make it up with her.

I’m loving this tbh. I wonder if this will reduce her smugometer at all ahead of chitown? Probably not, she’ll spin it that running is her forte and she’s going to smash it in the windy city, when actually she’ll bonk at 4 miles and blame it on the wind go blind and crawl it in as an IPOS.

(Has tits worn a Hoka bucket hat and tagged Jim yet?)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even though we all know in our heart of hearts she’s going to be a DNS with some tit excuse - I so hope on this occassion to be proved wrong and she has a crack at it. As we all know that we will then be proved right and it’ll be a tit show (whilst being the best experience ever blah blah blah!)
Seriously swimming lessons with 12 days to go?! Where have all the other swim lessons been in the past few months?! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2