Welsh Runner and Kelloggs On The Run #10 more stoppage time than the NFL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, the second hand embarrassment. I can't stop watching these two, they're so funny.

I don't know if the weird choice of music was the worst part or if it was the encouragement from Tits.

I didn't realise that Kelly was trying to BQ with a 5k PB of 24:17 or whatever it is. With that sort of time, she's looking at no faster than around 4:05:00 for a marathon (her current PB looks to be 4:03 ish), which is perfectly respectable. A 3:30:00 is just completely unrealistic. I do around 4 runs a week with 2 strength sessions, exercising like a normal person with a full time job and I'm only about a minute slower, so how is all this stress and injury worth it?!

Kelly, get a decent coach.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Faster than my best, speed shaming is no fun. Nicer for the rest of us to stick with mocking her terrible coaching and being thick as ruck 😏
Not speed shaming
I’d never shame anyone for any time . But the huge deal they somehow make of something as basic as park run- you’d think there’d be more substance behind it - somethibg meaty behind the vlogs that makes them stand out and worthy of vloggjng with dramatic build up and music but she never delivers .
How many of us do park runs and don’t have people running along side us yelling ‘cadence. Cadence! Whilst being filmed 🤣.
Also the way she stands at the end where he bigs her up is also very cringe. Like a school girl being praised in assembly 🤣
Same with him. Fundamentally he’s a very talented runner naturally. But 8 men crossed that finish line in front of him the other day. 8 men who probably rocked up, ran it, finished and went for a pint. Not stood around measuring lactate tit or whatever he does. 8 men who probably don’t do double threshold days etc.

They train like they’re doing it professionally and they’re both a million miles away….like the majority of us are 🤣

We need a thread title/poll suggestions - maybe a poll around her upcoming triathlon? He is a bit quieter on events I think.

Just the one suggestion from me:
WANT IT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
We need a thread title/poll suggestions - maybe a poll around her upcoming triathlon? He is a bit quieter on events I think.

Just the one suggestion from me:
WANT IT!
Seems this has been surpassed by ‘Send it’

I would so love to know what the other park runners thought of this spectacle. Why didn’t they just do a lap of that ‘track’ they ‘own’ round the lake? Haven’t seen that used much this summer?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WANT it! FIND it ! SEND it! - the tri (athletes) guide to successfully flunking any event

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know we need a new thread, but my god that smug face is going to send me over the edge soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread idea to throw into the mix

'welsh runner & kelloggs on the run' - stress fracture to triathlon in 6 weeks via a 5k pb effort, you've just got to want it, find out and embarrass the body

Reactions: 1
Another fuckton of exercise today followed by who knows how much spent on “post useless exercise addiction workout snacks”.

Maybe if she spent less money and time on herself and more on others, she would realise that she wouldn’t need to chase this marathon dream for decades.
IMG_3119.jpeg

IMG_3118.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Tbf she’ll need to do brick runs as part of her tri training. The meal looks like a load of shite in an attempt to be healthy though.
I realise it’s just her face but she looks so bleeping smug all the bleeping time.

Reactions: 9
Tbf she’ll need to do brick runs as part of her tri training. The meal looks like a load of shite in an attempt to be healthy though.
I realise it’s just her face but she looks so bleeping smug all the bleeping time.
I feel she’s doing bike/run/swim every day though.

Not really the way to train is it?

Is her first OW swim in the triathlon?

Bring on the carnage.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep and what a shell shock she’s going to have!
It took me about 2 months to feel confident OWS and thats from someone who grew up in a beach town. It's a whole different mind game. Even professionals have random panic attacks in the water...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.