Welsh Runner and Kelloggs On The Run #10 more stoppage time than the NFL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaks volumes that she did her third best 5k time ever yesterday??! That’s insane if that time was her third best on all the high mileage she’s done previously and she’s not done better - something clearly doesn’t work for with all tits training her does it?!

Thank you for all the encouragement about joining a run club. I went to a track session with them on Wednesday. My two older daughters were allowed to join in too . So welcoming, friendly and I am going to join I think. Loved it!

Edit - oh god. I said ‘track session’ . Please don’t let me become a team wellogs person. I just didn’t know what else to call it. Forgive me 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Speaks volumes that she did her third best 5k time ever yesterday??! That’s insane if that time was her third best on all the high mileage she’s done previously and she’s not done better - something clearly doesn’t work for with all tits training her does it?!

Thank you for all the encouragement about joining a run club. I went to a track session with them on Wednesday. My two older daughters were allowed to join in too . So welcoming, friendly and I am going to join I think. Loved it!

Edit - oh god. I said ‘track session’ . Please don’t let me become a team wellogs person. I just didn’t know what else to call it. Forgive me 🤯🤯
Well done! I do track sessions too... Not just for influencers :)
---
Also, personally I don't count Parkrun as 5km as there can be a little bit variation in how long they are

Reactions: 2

Glad you enjoyed it! Well done. I’m not quite sure what you’d call the track session if you didn’t call it a track session! Just don’t start talking about all your runs being “sessions” or using terms like Track Tuesday or Threshold Thursday, as then you will sound like a knob. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don’t usually watch the Vlog .. but seriously Tits as her Coach is dangerous. More volume? MORE? A triathlon ‘block’, a brief ‘5km block’ then all in for another BQ attempt. Also .. as a triathlete myself how does she get away with suggesting entering a triathlon is very ‘injured runner’ thing to do??!! Is it?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Don’t usually watch the Vlog .. but seriously Tits as her Coach is dangerous. More volume? MORE? A triathlon ‘block’, a brief ‘5km block’ then all in for another BQ attempt. Also .. as a triathlete myself how does she get away with suggesting entering a triathlon is very ‘injured runner’ thing to do??!! Is it?
Not an "injured runner thing", a "total idiot thing"!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not an "injured runner thing", a "total idiot thing"!
Does she ever watch these Vlogs back to listen to herself. I’m not a coach, but I’ve been coached for marathon and long distance triathlon and there is just no method in her madness? Maybe yes to volume, but she doesn’t do her ‘volume’ easy.
Also no analysis of why she may have gotten injured? Also openly discussing continuing to train AND race on pain? (If I sneezed my coach had me resting 😂). That story about having all her family there? I know my family would rather have me not injured? Make it make sense?! Also why at SO much pain to refer to this as a stress ‘reaction’ rather than a ‘fracture’ yet also describe how much pain she was in?

They have nothing else in their lives so have to rush back to get ready for the marathons at the end of the year.

When they look back and think what have they done and all it is is run marathons for themselves, no volunteering, no raising money for charity with these runs, no real campaigning or raising awareness, I hope they feel some kind of regret. However, self-reflection seems lacking in these two so I doubt it.

Take another smug selfie Kel or run another double threshold Matt, who really GAF anyway?

She ran 26 miles last week, on top of a fair bit of cycle miles she wasn't doing pre injury. Then the hours and hours of tennis, which is bonkers are a fracture isn't it, tennis is lots of changing direction short bursts? (disclaimer bloody hate tennis so just guessing here!).
I am injury prone (as it seems Kel's is too?) and 30 miles was my peak for half training. But it feels like Kel's sees that as just base tick over level of mileage to build from.
How many DNSs we going to see, and how long until the next injury 🫣 Has she already DNSs that Gloucester race, will she do the Chepstow 10k I believe she entered and was bigging up a PB at?!
The pair of them are utter knobs! I feel down that they cast an illusion of being knowledgeable and able that makes people pay to be trained by them.

Nothing ever changes with Kellz, back to running 4 consecutive days ontop of the other copious amounts of other sports she does to fill her day in. Anyone else returning from an injury would be aware of not over doing so soon. Nope not her. I dread to think what she tells the people she coaches. She sets a dreadful example. Bloody clueless.

Nothing ever changes with Kellz, back to running 4 consecutive days ontop of the other copious amounts of other sports she does to fill her day in. Anyone else returning from an injury would be aware of not over doing so soon. Nope not her. I dread to think what she tells the people she coaches. She sets a dreadful example. Bloody clueless.
But if you take away all the days of being injured from all the days of consecutive running (& sprinkle in the rare actual rest day) then over the year she probably only averages 3 runs a week.
Perfectly manageable.

Take it further and add in all the rest days she had between birth and her 20s and she’s really rested.

• Haha
Well done! I do track sessions too... Not just for influencers :)
---
Also, personally I don't count Parkrun as 5km as there can be a little bit variation in how long they are
I’m the weirdo who goes through the queue thing at the end, gets my token and then has to keep running to make up the 5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I couldn’t help myself and watched some of the benchmark 5k vlog.

Is it sattire?? Are they trolling?! Seriously up there with some of the cringiest stuff I’ve watched. Couldn’t look away though. Was transfixed on how serious it all was…soundtrack making me laugh more .

She also makes it look so so painful. I’m not sure what it is about her style that does though. The swinging arms maybe?

It’s parkrun 🤣🤣🤣🤣. She’s a mediocre runner at best. It’s like they’re filming some Oscar winning documentary for some international multi Olympian winning athlete.
She did a 25 min PARK RUN you knobs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she doing a ‘mini’ 5 km block? Ugh this pair frazzle my brain. And I dunno if it’s just me .. but that poor little lad still stuffed in the buggy. How old is he now? 3.5?

Reactions: 2
Absolute mortification. A 5k. A parkrun. A slow one at that. And her form is so poor - why are the arms across the front plane instead of pumping back and forth. The most basic part of a decent running technique!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolute mortification. A 5k. A parkrun. A slow one at that. And her form is so poor - why are the arms across the front plane instead of pumping back and forth. The most basic part of a decent running technique!!
Faster than my best, speed shaming is no fun. Nicer for the rest of us to stick with mocking her terrible coaching and being thick as ruck 😏

Reactions: 9
Faster than my best, speed shaming is no fun. Nicer for the rest of us to stick with mocking her terrible coaching and being thick as ruck 😏
Apologies. To me it felt slow to warrant a whole 11 minutes of a Youtube montage including build up (worry, feeling sick etc) and debrief afterwards.

I’d never shame anyone for any time . But the huge deal they somehow make of something as basic as park run- you’d think there’d be more substance behind it - somethibg meaty behind the vlogs that makes them stand out and worthy of vloggjng with dramatic build up and music but she never delivers .
How many of us do park runs and don’t have people running along side us yelling ‘cadence. Cadence! Whilst being filmed 🤣.
Also the way she stands at the end where he bigs her up is also very cringe. Like a school girl being praised in assembly 🤣
Same with him. Fundamentally he’s a very talented runner naturally. But 8 men crossed that finish line in front of him the other day. 8 men who probably rocked up, ran it, finished and went for a pint. Not stood around measuring lactate tit or whatever he does. 8 men who probably don’t do double threshold days etc.

They train like they’re doing it professionally and they’re both a million miles away….like the majority of us are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.