• She’s rolled the dice and got a BQ!

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Just over 4 hours

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Just under 4 hours

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Voted she bonks just after 13 miles !
There isn't a snowflake in hells chance that she won't go out at 8:30 pace and as we saw on Sunday, that is NOT the pace for her. Think she blamed the "heat". Yeah, because its only going to get colder from now until then 🙄 Enjoy the bonking!! 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think we might be looking at another reverse progression run for Newport. She’s got another 3 or 4 weeks of training/taper, will be curious to see how she handles those

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’d get some genuine benefit / advantage from reading these threads!!! Can’t believe this irrational bloody minded approach!
I was waiting for an update on the duathlon too but think that might have been dumped for the 20 miler! Ahhh another DNS and more entry money frittered away!

Don’t worry, she will most definitely be reading here!!

She’d get some genuine benefit / advantage from reading these threads!!! Can’t believe this irrational bloody minded approach!
I was waiting for an update on the duathlon too but think that might have been dumped for the 20 miler! Ahhh another DNS and more entry money frittered away!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do we think she’s injured/ not enjoying the process anymore as I find it hard to believe that after her 20 miler on Sunday that we didn’t see a ‘easy recovery run (at a 8.30 mile pace)’ on Sunday. And an easy 9 mile loop yesterday to shake out. Followed by an interval session today with each interval getting progressively slower but still ‘strong’ 🤔🥴🤣

Also titties has an aborted session today.

All going well in Camp Welloggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Found these two recently. I was vaguely wondering what they did for a living and the answer seems to be 'duck all' 😂

It depresses me that to run professionally for money in the past, you'd actually have to be good at it. Now any fool with a camera and a social media account can call themselves an 'athlete', grift by on adsense and questionable coaching and call it a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not sure she does read here as she doesn’t really do much different, still runs like an idiot!! Although we haven’t seen a tongue boomerang for a while come to think of it so maybe she took that one on board 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure she does read here as she doesn’t really do much different, still runs like an idiot!! Although we haven’t seen a tongue boomerang for a while come to think of it so maybe she took that one on board 🤪
She’ll read here but can be assured that we are dismissed as not being real runners.

No one wants it more than these two. A freebie, that is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain to me why Kells has travelled a minimum of 110 miles (there and back) to do a session on a track, that to me, is a workout that could be done anywhere....???? Please someone make it make sense!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Can someone explain to me why Kells has travelled a minimum of 110 miles (there and back) to do a session on a track, that to me, is a workout that could be done anywhere....???? Please someone make it make sense!!!
Narrator: there is no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No job + loadsa petrol money + a disregard for the environment = day out to run round a track :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another pair of gifted shoes for Kells… and a story about Tits, just to reassure us that they aren’t having a rocky patch! Cunts.

• Haha
Just seen tits latest vlog away for the UA wankfest and what a freak this bloke is. Chasing an guy up and down the track for content like some nonce is a bit over the top honestly!

I wonder if he'll take this olympian's advice and him saying he run a 2:09 marathon on 75 miles per week and then discovered that once he achieved that he could actually strip back training and discovered the need for not as many miles. So, let's see what these two pair of thundercunts do, because they're running ridiculous milage and both failing more often than not

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.