Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve mentioned her before but I just adore Ann Russel. She’s like tiktok mum. Her posts are so encouraging and I love all the little tips on house cleaning and life in general. Great lady

Reactions: 12
I know I’ve mentioned her before but I just adore Ann Russel. She’s like tiktok mum. Her posts are so encouraging and I love all the little tips on house cleaning and life in general. Great lady
Omg yes. Shes so lovely 🥰

Reactions: 4
Omg yes. Shes so lovely 🥰
isn’t she? She’s so genuine, no facade no trying to go viral or fishing for followers just a lovely educated lady who offers every piece of advice she has to help other people. I think she’s fantastic.

Reactions: 5
isn’t she? She’s so genuine, no facade no trying to go viral or fishing for followers just a lovely educated lady who offers every piece of advice she has to help other people. I think she’s fantastic.
I saw one of her videos that was reacting to a hoarder and it just made my heart melt. So understanding and lovely.

Reactions: 5
Anyone come across crystalsummerwhite? I've just seen her now and I'm absolutely shocked at the state of her house!! Truly shocking

Anyone come across crystalsummerwhite? I've just seen her now and I'm absolutely shocked at the state of her house!! Truly shocking

I have seen her, so many posters on Tictokers no idea what cleaning is, I feel really sorry for the kids and the pets.

Reactions: 2
Siennakeera - £12.99 for their private Snapchat handle to view 18+ content of them both 🤢 I suspect they chose Snapchat because if you screenshot it they’d boot you off

• Sick
Reactions: 3
What do people think about setting up a positive thread of tiktokers we like rather than the ones we don’t?

Reactions: 1
Siennakeera - £12.99 for their private Snapchat handle to view 18+ content of them both 🤢 I suspect they chose Snapchat because if you screenshot it they’d boot you off
They just appeared on my Fyp and I was nearly sick. He was ramming his massive mcdonald's order down his throat and talking with his mouth full. Both of them are repulsive

Considering George (Siennakeera) is such a successful well paid actor as he keeps telling everyone it looks very much like they live in a small studio flat. Considering you can see the bed and cot from the kitchen 🙄

Considering George (Siennakeera) is such a successful well paid actor as he keeps telling everyone it looks very much like they live in a small studio flat. Considering you can see the bed and cot from the kitchen 🙄
My mistake it must be the couch and cot from the kitchen so maybe a 1 bed flat.

Last edited:
Came to see if there were any comments here about them. They appear often on my fyp (probably because I'm so deep in lesbian tiktok ha) and I cannot put my finger on what is so off about them. Scrolled back on their instas to the time when they met and it seems Caitlin was much more in to Leah than the other way around for a long time. I can't help but feel it's quite a toxic relationship behind doors - and even some of their videos are pretty toxic. That along with the sickly sweet and matching outfits they give me the creeps
I came here looking for comments on Caitlin and Leah too, Caitlin seems like a control freak, big red flag.
I wonder why they had to get the police out in their last video, somethings to do with homophobia - not sure how that came about when Leah was prancing Caitlin (I hate the pranks btw).

Why is that scumbag Elsa Frost so obsessed with being on Tiktok? She obviously keeps getting banned for a reason but she must've had over 40 accounts by now.

You're nothing but vile trash Breadflaps just go away

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As we now have a thread for people you like on Tictok, can we also have one for people you Dislike

Reactions: 2
Well this is something I can jangle about all day haha.

I need opinions on depressedcleaning, her house is so scruffy all the time and she always posts the same video of her putting her poor shark Hoover through its paces hoovering up cat biscuits and cat poop then calling it amsr. I'm all for people who have had problems and now overcoming them getting their stuff together but it just never seems to end and everything with her is an excuse, shes the only person I know who works 70 hours a week and her partner works away from home. If that's the case how is it getting so dirty in there?

Secondly, beckijones, plus size girl who gets trolled cause she does what I eat in a day videos and mostly she lives on Starbucks and takeaways with the occasional healthy meal in there. Now I'm not bothered what people eat, live and let live yeno but one minute she hits back with the trolls like "I'll do what I want", releases merch with phrases like "just another little treat" on it and then cries that she gets picked on. Well like either genuinely own it and not give a eff or stop encouraging the trolls to troll you.

Laura_mcQueen left her kids for two weeks to go meet up with a nigerian fella, out videos of them up doing accent challenges where they just seem to shout at each other for the way they pronounce things. I thought it would fizzle once she got back but actually now all she does is call people racist for having concern for her. And shes actually the one who put me onto this site so thanks laura if you're scrolling again 🧏🏼♀

Well that's it for now, let me know if you watch these and have similar opinions.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.