Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 602802
This girl is on my fyp all the time, I liked her at first but all she does now is moan about men and how tit they are but seems to keep chatting to them
Aww I really liked this girl she’s so pretty and naturist! I got the ick when she done a try on video in New Look with her mouth/pout like a wee fish in every clip 👁 ⭕ 👁

Reactions: 1
Does anyone see the girl from Belfast who drinks large alcoholic concoctions in seconds? She's always buzzing and update :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
What are peoples thoughts on beckijones4 - people slate the life out of her with “just another treat” but I’m confused because she’s got merch now with that on? At some point she was trying to lose weight but apparently has takeaway every other day and there’s loads defending her in the comments but just as many saying “you aren’t helping yourself, I can’t keep defending you”

Reactions: 3
What are peoples thoughts on beckijones4 - people slate the life out of her with “just another treat” but I’m confused because she’s got merch now with that on? At some point she was trying to lose weight but apparently has takeaway every other day and there’s loads defending her in the comments but just as many saying “you aren’t helping yourself, I can’t keep defending you”

Its called having your cake and eating it, she likes it when its making her money.

Reactions: 2
personally I think people are cruel to her. There are far worse people on that app but people will always pick on the bigger girl

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised nobody here has mentioned Robert Sladen. He's usually live most days and just drinks all day every day.

Reactions: 4
He’s picked the right thing to duet😂.. the flogging of raffle tickets and merch I don’t get though...
Does he do that on lives ? I’m only Interested in watching the minute vids and hope people leave a gap 😂😉

View attachment 603040Anyone watched this yet? What the duck is he doing honestly
Have you read the comments 😂

I'm surprised nobody here has mentioned Robert Sladen. He's usually live most days and just drinks all day every day.
Is he the gobby scouse guy ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
View attachment 603040Anyone watched this yet? What the duck is he doing honestly
I created a new account to check him out since he blocked me. He just keeps getting creepier, now obviously trying to branch out his account with the “ask you a question” aka trying to scope out his next younger woman

Maldives his “dancing” is just him pulling on his clothes, sick of seeing him waft his top up

Reactions: 3
Did she just threaten to harm a child? Surely this is a police matter?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.