Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was blocked by Nanabea for asking why she was so rude in some of her comments šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Guys! Have you heard of the block button šŸ˜‚ go to someoneā€™s profile click the three dots and block they wonā€™t show up again. Clicking ā€œnot interestedā€ doesnā€™t do anything
thank you! hahahahaah

Guys! Have you heard of the block button šŸ˜‚ go to someoneā€™s profile click the three dots and block they wonā€™t show up again. Clicking ā€œnot interestedā€ doesnā€™t do anything
But whereā€™s the fun in that? šŸ’ƒšŸ»

Reactions: 1
Just saw what people meant about that Snapshoteye on Facebook etc šŸ¤® did he really call his ex 'young lady'?! And the 'little old me' can't believe women fall for this shite

Reactions: 4
Just saw what people meant about that Snapshoteye on Facebook etc šŸ¤® did he really call his ex 'young lady'?! And the 'little old me' can't believe women fall for this shite
Heā€™s on live right now and keeps bursting into dance moves and posingšŸ„“

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I've not read the full thread but glowupwithbecca irritates me so much she is so smug and there is something i cant put my finger on!

I love JuliaMollyandBella, she makes me broody!

Reactions: 2
there is a girl Alex something but keeps changing her name i cant fund her now shes got i think a Birmingham or near that way accent young girl blonde if u know who i mean lol is there a thread?

there is a girl Alex something but keeps changing her name i cant fund her now shes got i think a Birmingham or near that way accent young girl blonde if u know who i mean lol is there a thread?
Yes she has a thread in the TikTok section

I've not read the full thread but glowupwithbecca irritates me so much she is so smug and there is something i cant put my finger on!

I love JuliaMollyandBella, she makes me broody!
Is that the wee girl who pours her own cereal etc and chooses prawns over chocolate if so she is adorable

Elskiegotfans just came up on a live on my fyp, whatā€™s the tea on her? Sheā€™s a bit all over the place eh?

Do we have anything up about Pashy she is a traveller lady who lives in a house with her husband Ray I think his name is and they have a daughter, she seems to be cleaning all this time and he does not a lot.
Anyway that is her choice, but I heard yesterday she keeps her dog in the garden and never lets it in the house and I must admit I have seen it only once in the garden and never in the house. I am so gutted about this I have a dog just like that and in this heat she is suffering and likes to stay in my cool dinner room in the heat. I know she is really house proud but the fact she is just showing no love to this little white dog is upsetting, her fans are saying what a lovely lady she is and I am sure she is but I am someone who loves animals a lot and now I find I just do not want to keep watching the.
If anyone asks her about the dog, you are deleted and blocked so what can anyone do, if that was me I would hold my dog on camera and say here she is why do you ask something or something like that. Sorry for long post but a home is to me includes all my pets too.

Do we have anything up about Pashy she is a traveller lady who lives in a house with her husband Ray I think his name is and they have a daughter, she seems to be cleaning all this time and he does not a lot.
Anyway that is her choice, but I heard yesterday she keeps her dog in the garden and never lets it in the house and I must admit I have seen it only once in the garden and never in the house. I am so gutted about this I have a dog just like that and in this heat she is suffering and likes to stay in my cool dinner room in the heat. I know she is really house proud but the fact she is just showing no love to this little white dog is upsetting, her fans are saying what a lovely lady she is and I am sure she is but I am someone who loves animals a lot and now I find I just do not want to keep watching the.
If anyone asks her about the dog, you are deleted and blocked so what can anyone do, if that was me I would hold my dog on camera and say here she is why do you ask something or something like that. Sorry for long post but a home is to me includes all my pets too.
I didnā€™t know she had a dog! Thereā€™s a thread in the tiktok section on her

Its a small white dog Twinkleunicorn. I need to see this thread because I wonder if anyone else has noticed thisor been blocked or post deleted.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.