Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen Claresury? Girl with lots of tattoos she just seems to do the same dance over and over her voice goes right through me

Reactions: 1
Thoughts on tiktoker BeardedDanny ? Annoys the hell out me with his desperation and shite vids saying , “your bf might be better looking than me but does he” ..then says but will he buy you cake etc ..
he’s a funny eyed twit and looks like he’d be really mean 🧐

Reactions: 4
I do find lukehamnett mum tiktoks hilarious, very true to life. Is there anybody else like him worth a follow?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Back to nana bea. Grand daughter asking if she’s being paid for all the videos she’s making them do 😂😂 just enjoy time with the family ffs!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen sevda? I've not read through the previous pages, but I just wanted to say she seems so nice & down to earth. TikTok is my guilty pleasure 😂

Reactions: 2
Thoughts on tiktoker BeardedDanny ? Annoys the hell out me with his desperation and shite vids saying , “your bf might be better looking than me but does he” ..then says but will he buy you cake etc ..
he’s a funny eyed twit and looks like he’d be really mean 🧐
he isn’t even funny in the slightest
sometimes the videos and what he is saying make no sense but the women in his comments fawn over him lol it’s soo strange

• Haha
Has anyone seen sevda? I've not read through the previous pages, but I just wanted to say she seems so nice & down to earth. TikTok is my guilty pleasure 😂
Love her!! My tiktok auntie 🤣. Love seeing her food recipes too

Nonaskulls21/rebelnona has admitted she lied about her pregnancy 😬
She hasn’t though. She posted saying “want to public apology” which I think means she wants an apology from people calling her a liar. I think she meant “want a public apology”

Her next video after that she is still saying she’s pregnant

Oh god, this person has popped up my fyp so many times. Is she ok? She was on about a meet and greet and I thought she must be famous for something or other.

Oh god, this person has popped up my fyp so many times. Is she ok? She was on about a meet and greet and I thought she must be famous for something or other.
I don't think she's okay I think she needs help, she's been posting from hotel rooms for ages but claims she just bought a house got engaged bought a dress then a few weeks later she's single. She does lie a lot and I think she forgets what she has lied about

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's okay I think she needs help, she's been posting from hotel rooms for ages but claims she just bought a house got engaged bought a dress then a few weeks later she's single. She does lie a lot and I think she forgets what she has lied about
That's sad. Did you see the video with the two girls dancing, I wondered if they were her sisters.
The hotel room sounds like emergency council accommodation to me.

Wow never seen her before but she seems an attention seeker. Just announced she’s moving to Nottingham this weekend to rent. Guessing there are a lot of tall tales with this girl!

I've just seen a live of that Snapshoteye dancing boy how cringey can he be, dancing about 'big huge hugs'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
it makes me cringe when he will be talking then randomly start dancing lol he is so cringe
big hugs to you 🤮🤮
It’s not even just the “big hugs” it’s the squeeze impression he does at the same time. This man is in his 40’s someone should tell him to grow up, who finds that behaviour attractive?

• Sick
Has anyone come across Brittanyjade? Used to be alcoholic, ALL her content was about her “abusive, controlling, narcissistic” husband and expensive divorce and now they’re back together....

it makes me cringe when he will be talking then randomly start dancing lol he is so cringe
big hugs to you 🤮🤮
The constant hair touching for me 😩 and untrustworthy smile

It’s not even just the “big hugs” it’s the squeeze impression he does at the same time. This man is in his 40’s someone should tell him to grow up, who finds that behaviour attractive?
When he does those meaningful chats and looks away ..omg I could punch something . I’m aggressively eating a biscuit as I type this 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.