Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's everyone's thoughts on tiktok postie? She still seems quite down to earth despite her following and she did a fair bit for charity last year which is awesome and a heck of a lot more than most do
I had to unfollow her - she just annoyed mešŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I had to unfollow her - she just annoyed mešŸ˜‚
Fair dos! Sheā€™s still with her gf, theyā€™ve just bought a house together and they play theyā€™re all loved up but her gf doesnā€™t even follow her on Insta atm and sheā€™s unliked Lauraā€™s Insta posts and deleted her comments šŸ˜‚ I know Lauraā€™s the older one and she comes across a bit childish in her tiktoks but unfollowing/blocking on Insta when youā€™ve had a row or something is next level from her gf šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fair dos! Sheā€™s still with her gf, theyā€™ve just bought a house together and they play theyā€™re all loved up but her gf doesnā€™t even follow her on Insta atm and sheā€™s unliked Lauraā€™s Insta posts and deleted her comments šŸ˜‚ I know Lauraā€™s the older one and she comes across a bit childish in her tiktoks but unfollowing/blocking on Insta when youā€™ve had a row or something is next level from her gf šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t like her gf I find her very childish I donā€™t mind Laura though

Reactions: 2
What's everyone's thoughts on tiktok postie? She still seems quite down to earth despite her following and she did a fair bit for charity last year which is awesome and a heck of a lot more than most do
Iā€™ve not seen any of her videos for a while!

I donā€™t like her gf I find her very childish I donā€™t mind Laura though
Yeah I miss the OG Laura! She doesnā€™t seem that on it with tiktoks any more and her gf has to feature in so many of them, plus sheā€™s taking over a lot with all the house stuff. Did a bit of snooping re Insta and apparently your likes and comments on someoneā€™s Insta disappear when they block you, so Iā€™m thinking itā€™s actually Laura thatā€™s blocked her gf... but she still follows her?! šŸ‘€ weird

Iā€™m sorry but Mel Moon is driving me nuts. Sheā€™s 41 years old and spending all her time writing ā€œdiss tracksā€. Itā€™s so embarrassing. ā€œI make a lot of money as a comedian on Facebookā€ - shesā€™l the least funny person Iā€™ve ever come across.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m sorry but Mel Moon is driving me nuts. Sheā€™s 41 years old and spending all her time writing ā€œdiss tracksā€. Itā€™s so embarrassing. ā€œI make a lot of money as a comedian on Facebookā€ - shesā€™l the least funny person Iā€™ve ever come across.
She barely posts on Facebook so don't know how she makes any money from there.

I've never found her shouting comedy and diss tracks funny but I liked her until she and Rotten Ralph set Chelsey Harwood up. Since she got with Rotten Ralph she's changed and has gradually got worse and worse and nows she's just horrid.

Is she a real comedian or just a self professed comedian? I reckon somebody laughed at her once and now she's telling herself she's a proper comedian but really she's just an unfunny, bitter woman who spends 20 hours a day on Tiktok with her violent chav yob of a boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
Whatā€™s everyoneā€™s opinion on Caitlin and Leah? They just seem so sickly sweet to me and fake
Came to see if there were any comments here about them. They appear often on my fyp (probably because I'm so deep in lesbian tiktok ha) and I cannot put my finger on what is so off about them. Scrolled back on their instas to the time when they met and it seems Caitlin was much more in to Leah than the other way around for a long time. I can't help but feel it's quite a toxic relationship behind doors - and even some of their videos are pretty toxic. That along with the sickly sweet and matching outfits they give me the creeps

I find her really unlikable

Reactions: 2
i blocked her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ find her really irritating and she kept appearing on my fyp

Reactions: 1
What does everyone think of badbichsophie? I know she has CP, but she is so awful to people & then blames her disability. She cannot sing, but thinks she can & it's as if people are just wanting to laugh at her when they encourage her to sing.

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t get Amazon wishlists and why people buy these people stuff itā€™s so beggy

• Heart
Does anyone follow carbie_b? Fair play to her for loosing weight etc. But she came into tik tok crying she couldnā€™t foot the vet bill for her cat and people started to PayPal money over! Things like this REALLY annoy me!

Whats going on with derby_dan and shoniqua91 ( Shona McGarty, whitney from eastenders) all of a sudden loads of vids about them on my FYP but i havent got a clue whats happened her account has gone :unsure: all very hush hush.

Whats going on with derby_dan and shoniqua91 ( Shona McGarty, whitney from eastenders) all of a sudden loads of vids about them on my FYP but i havent got a clue whats happened her account has gone :unsure: all very hush hush.
Not sure but I never understood there lives, are they an item??

What does everyone think of badbichsophie? I know she has CP, but she is so awful to people & then blames her disability. She cannot sing, but thinks she can & it's as if people are just wanting to laugh at her when they encourage her to sing.
Its really bad how much she gets trolled everyone is entitled to have fun and enjoy themselves but she does get very hateful

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.