Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It's embarrassing all the oap infuencers on the wrong side of 25 jumping on it 😂
I enjoy seeing THEM being embarrassed that they’re on it 🤣😆
Lydia Millen is the perfect example,
she doesn’t want to be on there, she’s made it so obvious she doesn’t feel comfortable there, she knows it doesn’t “fit her brand”

BUT she’s prepared to embarrass herself by trying to fit in with the teenagers and their routines/skits because she’s scared it will overtake Instagram and she’ll miss out,

she’s the poster girl for influencer FOMO 😆
and the fear of being irrelevant on a popular platform is so obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Young teenage boys grinding and doing 'fuck me eyes' to Tory Lanez is so wrong, on so many levels.

I’ve skipped straight to page 7 so excuse me if I’ve missed it but is there no thread on Melmooncomedy and Roadmanralph?!? They have become insufferable.

Viewer1901

VIP Member
Guys the lesbian side of this place is something else. The girls think they’re hot shit (some of them are tbh) and are so full of themselves. Trying to make sexy eyes at the camera. It makes me cringe SO MUCH.

hrh89

VIP Member
Not a fan I'm afraid. Can't stand any of the pronoun in bio brigade.

What's everyone's opinion of Derby Dan? He seems be having beef with so many people at the moment.
Because someone puts their pronouns you immediately dislike them ? How odd. You also have pronouns btw everyone does

Emmy44

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s opinion on Caitlin and Leah? They just seem so sickly sweet to me and fake

I think they’re one of those families that you look at and think how nice would it be to just give no fucks at all about life. Like not be bothered about the damage you are causing your kids. I’m trying to bring my kids up to be decent human beings who have standards in life but I fear their kids will just grow up thinking it’s normal when it’s just not at all.
Completely agree and they play the perfect victim game, god knows how many videos I’ve seen of him “right guys, stop ordering takeaway to our house, you’re ruining small businesses” - you think that the issue and don’t think hundreds of thousands of people knowing your address and where your children sleep is the real issue?

Also call me dramatic but if I were a healthcare professional in hospital when they were in giving birth listening to him talking about going live on Facebook and then moaning because he wasn’t allowed to live stream the birth I’d have been raising a safeguarding referral, those children have no control over every last detail (mainly he) posts and it’s so unfair

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
Richard Sales..
Oh my god.
he used to be funny, the first few “blind reacts” he did, but now they infuriate me. It’s so obvious he’s already watched it😂 and the fist biting - don’t even get me started!!
go brim yourself

• Haha

KLRDN

Shiiitt I'm gonna be here a lot! Love Tiktok but I cant be dealing with the gifting. Teenage girls must spend £££ just to get a shout out or a follow back

VIP Member
Anyone else following the nosebleed fitz and max drama? Been going in all day! I’m addicted! 😂😂😂

eyeballs

VIP Member
Anyone else think that Bella Poarches new song is embarrassingly catchy.
I’m so ashamed.

Reactions: 8

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
I know this has probably been said but I absolutely love watching Karen Hausmans TikToks! Although - sometimes (maybe it’s just when I’ve had too much to drink and I’m getting wayyyyy too deep ahahah) I feel like she’s trying to throw signs and hints in that she’s in danger! Idk, I can’t explain it but that’s what I get from her videos!
I do watch her tiktoks daily though haha

HBF1991

Chatty Member
Desperate Dan Spragg is charging people £50 for stitches and duets. This vile individual has always had a massive ego but ripping people off is ridiculous, you just know his gullible fans will pay.

Also I'm not sure but I think Mel Moon and Road Man Ralph are engaged. I don't know what to think of this because their whole relationship just seems to play out through tiktok and doesn't really seem genuine.

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
I've come to the conclusion that tiktok is the new Jeremy Kyle, only with multiple Jeremys and no bouncers.

• Haha