Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Does Vickaboo have her own thread?! This whole business with the kitten and stuff....she’s changed so much from being funny and lighthearted tk just mega cringe for me now tbh
I’m not sure. She was the person who directed me to tattle! She put a post on tiktok about this bunch of nasty bastards who pull people apart. I thought...oh I need to see how awful these people are! Well I’m still here, and I kinda like it 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can’t deal with Road Man Ralph. He’s on Mel Moons live doing a Russian accent basically begging people to follow him in return for him slating their profile on the live

Ktb

VIP Member
Derby Dans brother is a convicted sex offender, Ashley Dempsey his name is.
Dan was defending him and denying it on his behalf when it came to light AFTER his conviction.
There was a time he was letting his beloved children visit his parents where his brother lived.
Goes on like he’s the only single dad in the world lol has previous for being not such a nice guy with other girlfriends.
Really thinks he’s famous due to his tiktok followers.
Utter embarrassment

• Wow

RainyVee

I have a real issue with the amount of people on TikTok who are classed as vulnerable adults due to learning difficulties or cognitive impairment. The hate they get is awful & they react in ways that may not be appropriate & are then targeted further.
Sophie cannot sing, she can't, but hey - people are so cruel about her looks.
ChelseaWright1996, gets so much hate & it's clear she has learning difficulties.
Some of the vile comments would be classed as safeguarding issues if they were said irl. Tiktok never do anything when you report users for abuse either.

pokerboy21

Why does that moron Dan Spragg call himself a content creator? All he does is copy from other people. He’s the most repetitive prick on the app.
He’s also a cunt.

• Heart
Does anybody follow Lauraorgill / tiktokpostie. I used to be a fan. I thought she was a really positive person but the shouting and clinging on to the words in all of her videos instead of talking is doing my head in!!! I think fame has got to her head now.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Why doesn’t ashandchelslifestories have their own thread?? 🤯 constantly on my FYP and all these gifted dress / try on videos are doing my box right in.

Reactions: 7

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Does anyone watch the Smithy family? I can't work out if they are genuine or not! Some stuff they do seems a bit dangerous when they know they have kids following, like climbing down drains! Not a good example!
I think it’s all for engagement. Engagement means money!

Anyone watch traceywinter1? The one whos husband eats a block of cheese per day? She thinks she’s bloody famous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Nottsgirl

Chatty Member
Does anyone else follow nosebleedfitz? I absolutely love her she’s so funny and so beautiful
Adore her! Got a cameo from her recently for a friend and she was so lovely and personable. She seems very grounded and grateful for the support she has too, which is lovely, but also doesn’t seem to have changed as she’s become more popular. You really feel like you’re on Facetime to a mate when you’re watching her Tiktoks or lives.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
What's going on with Derby Dan and Shona?? People are saying he was arrested for stalking her and he's saying she's crazy and has been to rehab. It's all gone a bit mad.

Kedece

I cant bring myself to watch cherineandcathydolls videos. Her voice is like nails on a blackboard- its awful & I say that as someone born & raised in the west of Scotland

• Haha

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
I like Yorkshire peach but she is running out of material as she’s repeating stuff. I like her though, hasn’t gone down the influencer route

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Lucyrose has just been live claiming someones threatened to fire bomb her house just like the smithys and is now in a hotel apparently! The girl who she’s on dual live told her, ‘if anyone offers to send you a takeaway tonight, don’t accept it as it’ll give away your location’, and lucy goes ‘yeah don’t worry, bryan was able to cook some turkey twizzlers and chicken nuggets before we left for the hotel, I’m eating them now’ 🙄. Supposedly fleeing from someone threatening to burn your house down but still got time to cook nuggets, mad!

• Haha
  • Wow

tallybally

No but no they have squad teams. 35 quid a jumper and 100 jumpers for each team. That’s 7 grand they’re making on the vulnerable Cos most of their followers have a physical or mental disability or just want to be liked at least. That’s not including the other merch? Cotton purses pick up for pennies £9 Shame.
Yeah I've found it all totally tone deaf. When they respond to the criticism around taking money off people they come across extremely arrogant especially Abbie - she was on a live saying "Of course i'm gonna sell merch, i'm a business woman, I've got a family etc.." - that was last straw for me and i unfollowed. What I think they fail to see how vulnerable a lot of their followers are, who clearly are fiercely loyal and spend the little money they have on this over priced tat. That's what i find hard to swallow, taking advantage of vulnerable people by proxy and then go on about how they foxfam is this big "supportive" family when i genuinely believe they wouldn't bother themselves with these people once tiktok is long gone.

McGrumping

Does Vickaboo have her own thread?! This whole business with the kitten and stuff....she’s changed so much from being funny and lighthearted tk just mega cringe for me now tbh