Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen comingupfern ?

I do like her and a lot of her parenting ways , but she does come up with a few bizarre things.
I could not stand her.. but I actually kinda warmed up to her... although I don't agree with many of the stuff she does or says.

Reactions: 1
I know this has probably been said but I absolutely love watching Karen Hausmans TikToks! Although - sometimes (maybe it’s just when I’ve had too much to drink and I’m getting wayyyyy too deep ahahah) I feel like she’s trying to throw signs and hints in that she’s in danger! Idk, I can’t explain it but that’s what I get from her videos!
I do watch her tiktoks daily though haha

Reactions: 8
I know this has probably been said but I absolutely love watching Karen Hausmans TikToks! Although - sometimes (maybe it’s just when I’ve had too much to drink and I’m getting wayyyyy too deep ahahah) I feel like she’s trying to throw signs and hints in that she’s in danger! Idk, I can’t explain it but that’s what I get from her videos!
I do watch her tiktoks daily though haha
I get those vibes 😌 but logical me thinks its because she is actually very unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I get those vibes 😌 but logical me thinks its because she is actually very unwell.
I think that too! But then I get carried away thinking “what if something happened years ago & she’s been brainwashed or held against her will & is now trying to throw signs out there for someone to recognise who she is/what happened to her”
100% though she is unwell, breaks my heart but I can’t stop watching her videos

• Sad
I think that too! But then I get carried away thinking “what if something happened years ago & she’s been brainwashed or held against her will & is now trying to throw signs out there for someone to recognise who she is/what happened to her”
100% though she is unwell, breaks my heart but I can’t stop watching her videos
Oh don't you do that to me. Now I'll be reading her like Britney. I had to give her a swerve recently, saw more of her than I intended to 🙈

• Heart
TracyWinter1, this is one deluded lady, she thinks they are going to be famous and everyone is jealous of her.
She wants to go to America, Graceland in fact, I suppose that will be when they are famous.
I wish someone would tell her she is never going to be famous, and no one wants to be her, but her followers and fans keep building her up to believe this nonsense. She is making a fool of herself jumping around and she is not young and silly young girl I do not know her age but I would say middle 50s. Surely by the time you get up there in age you forget silly childish nonsense. Oh and she is dumbfounded that she does not have a blue tick and she mixes with Celebrities. Well she has a few photos, you know the normal ones we all have when you go the the theatre or a show.

Reactions: 2
TracyWinter1, this is one deluded lady, she thinks they are going to be famous and everyone is jealous of her.
She wants to go to America, Graceland in fact, I suppose that will be when they are famous.
I wish someone would tell her she is never going to be famous, and no one wants to be her, but her followers and fans keep building her up to believe this nonsense. She is making a fool of herself jumping around and she is not young and silly young girl I do not know her age but I would say middle 50s. Surely by the time you get up there in age you forget silly childish nonsense. Oh and she is dumbfounded that she does not have a blue tick and she mixes with Celebrities. Well she has a few photos, you know the normal ones we all have when you go the the theatre or a show.
She gets more and more annoying as the days go on. I really don’t understand why she makes these videos, it’s embarrassing 😬

Reactions: 3
How are “SiennaKeera” & George not embarrassed? On a live asking people to buy stuff from their wish list 😳
So these recently popped up on my FYP I could not believe the fact that they have no shame in asking people for ‘coins’ and gifts. ‘If you want us to do this send us this….’ It’s embarrassing!

So these recently popped up on my FYP I could not believe the fact that they have no shame in asking people for ‘coins’ and gifts. ‘If you want us to do this send us this….’ It’s embarrassing!
They’re awful! He was sat moaning because he’d gambled thousands away this morning and lost a load of money. I think they’re trying to milk the whole “attractive girl with fat guy” thing as well 🙄 their attitudes are vile, looks will fade.

Reactions: 3
They’re awful! He was sat moaning because he’d gambled thousands away this morning and lost a load of money. I think they’re trying to milk the whole “attractive girl with fat guy” thing as well 🙄 their attitudes are vile, looks will fade.
I’ve just had a nosy and looked at their Amazon wish list, it’s mainly alcohol & make up 😂 yet in the description it states items to make their content better or for their son
Honestly they’re both an absolute joke

How are “SiennaKeera” & George not embarrassed? On a live asking people to buy stuff from their wish list 😳
I actually feel sick with these 2! Their attitudes are just disgusting, and she has her head so far up her arse. I cant believe they have asked for these things in a wish list! I’m sure he thinks he’s some big time actor, I’d never actually heard of him before had to Google who he was! Their poor kid

Reactions: 4
I actually feel sick with these 2! Their attitudes are just disgusting, and she has her head so far up her arse. I cant believe they have asked for these things in a wish list! I’m sure he thinks he’s some big time actor, I’d never actually heard of him before had to Google who he was! Their poor kid
As a fat woman naturally I’m against fat shaming HOWEVER his weight is clearly a danger to his health despite trying to convince themselves otherwise. His stomach is full of purple scars from scabs that have taken longer than usual to heal, he’s constantly panting, he can’t stand up without leaning on something and every other video his lying down. If she was as comfortable as she makes out with it why hasn’t he featured on her Instagram since April?

Anyone else think they act weird around each other as well? Like not at all natural? Hate to judge other people’s relationships but they just seem off!

Reactions: 5
As a fat woman naturally I’m against fat shaming HOWEVER his weight is clearly a danger to his health despite trying to convince themselves otherwise. His stomach is full of purple scars from scabs that have taken longer than usual to heal, he’s constantly panting, he can’t stand up without leaning on something and every other video his lying down. If she was as comfortable as she makes out with it why hasn’t he featured on her Instagram since April?
I’m not fat shaming……

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.