Weight Loss and Healthy Living #6 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I weighed early this week and had put on 0.6lb which I know is nothing, but I really feel like my body is telling me it doesn't want to go lower than the weight I am now 😭 :ROFLMAO:

Also had 3 days off in Manchester this weekend (lots of food and booze consumed - so worth it!!!)

Reactions: 4
Thank you to everyone recommending the Libra app! These are my current stats, I've lost 12lb since February so I don't think I'm doing too bad. Still navigating portion sizes and calories but feeling confident at the moment. I usually hit a brick wall at some point and then stop but I am determined to lose as much weight as I can before my daughters first birthday in October when I know I'll be wanting to be in some pictures with her. Realistically I know I probably won't achieve the goal I have set but I'm going to try my hardest.

I've seen yoga mentioned a few times on this thread and my mum says it's really good for weight loss, can anyone recommend any videos/workouts for beginners on Youtube? :)

No description available.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just got an absolute joke of an ad on Instagram from Exante.. a month box full of sachets of powder and 800 cals a day? I would rather die than put myself through that shite 🤮

Even more infuriating is the ‘wedding challenge’ - probs cos I’ve had to postpone mine but please duck off 🙃

On another note has anyone tried eatlean cheese? Intrigued by the noticeably higher protein content than my current low in fat mature cheddar from Sainsburys 🤨

Reactions: 3
Just got an absolute joke of an ad on Instagram from Exante.. a month box full of sachets of powder and 800 cals a day? I would rather die than put myself through that shite 🤮

Even more infuriating is the ‘wedding challenge’ - probs cos I’ve had to postpone mine but please duck off 🙃

On another note has anyone tried eatlean cheese? Intrigued by the noticeably higher protein content than my current low in fat mature cheddar from Sainsburys 🤨
God I'm with you there, a family member has recently signed up to acti-labs (MLM) and is promoting 'liposuction wraps' 🤦🏻‍♀️

I tried the eatlean cheese a good while ago, probably around 2 years ago and I didn't rate it much - from what I remember I don't think it melts that well either 😔

Reactions: 2
I’ve stopped buying ice creams when out as neither of my children ever finish them so if I have one I end up eating half of theirs as well. It’s only taken 5 years to work this out 🤣
No wonder I’m so overweight!
Yes I always do this too 🙈 if it’s a proper hot day I’ll get my own, but my middle child would eat ice cream even in the pissing down rain 😂

I’ve tried it before and it tasted like rubber to me.

Reactions: 1
Thank you to everyone recommending the Libra app! These are my current stats, I've lost 12lb since February so I don't think I'm doing too bad. Still navigating portion sizes and calories but feeling confident at the moment. I usually hit a brick wall at some point and then stop but I am determined to lose as much weight as I can before my daughters first birthday in October when I know I'll be wanting to be in some pictures with her. Realistically I know I probably won't achieve the goal I have set but I'm going to try my hardest.

I've seen yoga mentioned a few times on this thread and my mum says it's really good for weight loss, can anyone recommend any videos/workouts for beginners on Youtube? :)

i’ve been using an app called Libra but it’s not as fancy as yours! I want your one! I can’t see it in the app store though. What is it called please? 😊

So we know fitness tracker calories aren’t necessarily accurate, are fitness equipment calories? I did 5km on the bike earlier and it told me that was around 200 calories… and I’d like that to be true 😂

So we know fitness tracker calories aren’t necessarily accurate, are fitness equipment calories? I did 5km on the bike earlier and it told me that was around 200 calories… and I’d like that to be true 😂
Hmmm not sure. I don’t usually go to the gym but when in a hotel recently I used a cross trainer and my heart rate was way off compared to my Fitbit (I’m talking bpm of 80 when I was in cardio mode on my Fitbit) - as a result the machine underestimated me calories wise too. So good news - you probably did more than 200 😂

Reactions: 2
Hmmm not sure. I don’t usually go to the gym but when in a hotel recently I used a cross trainer and my heart rate was way off compared to my Fitbit (I’m talking bpm of 80 when I was in cardio mode on my Fitbit) - as a result the machine underestimated me calories wise too. So good news - you probably did more than 200 😂
Woohoooo 😂 thanks for replying ☺

• Haha
Libra is only available for Android, it's not in the Apple store.

Week 1 weigh in and I’m 8lbs down! Delighted! I know a lot of that will be water weight and it will slow way down now but I’m very happy with that! Sticking to MFP and doing abit of swimming in days off! Since I haven’t exercised properly for probably 9 years I’m very proud of myself so far I hope I keep it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Week 1 weigh in and I’m 8lbs down! Delighted! I know a lot of that will be water weight and it will slow way down now but I’m very happy with that! Sticking to MFP and doing abit of swimming in days off! Since I haven’t exercised properly for probably 9 years I’m very proud of myself so far I hope I keep it up!
Wow! That’s huge!

I think I might have broken Mr D.

The Sunday afternoon gym visit as the weather was too dubious to risk the Plod around the Rec, turned into two hours where I was shifting a lot more metal than usual and leaving him to it - until I discovered the evil of the pec/flye machine and he came along to see where I'd got to. He found it HARD. Then there were the lat raises and, worst of all for him, the 'oh, you can sort of hang from this and pretend you're a gunner on an x-fighter going for the Death Star's ventilation shaft - or do straight and bent leg raises like this...'.

He's currently on the living room floor, groaning at the thought of moving to get the foam roller underneath him.

I haven't told him I've just banged out a hundred and fifty notes on more gym gear on Amazon. I don't think he'd appreciate a heart attack to go with his deaded legs and arms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.