Weight Loss and Healthy Living #6 Tattlers Transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been really struggling recently, my implant is coming out tomorrow and I’m hoping that helps me lose weight more as my body is barely shifting and I’m always bloody tired 😴
Fresh week for us all 🥰
I'm also getting mine out next month - going to try a while doing without after 16 solid years on some sort of hormones! Hoping it will also help me out with tiredness but I can't really remember what my own hormones feel like anymore 😂

Ahhh good. Got the NHS self isolation notification today and have not a lot of food in. Uber Eats is calling my name….

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I've been looking for a functional medicine practioner in the UK, found one and he has some recipes on his website that might be of use to some of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Lost 1.8lb this week which I’m really pleased about, after upping my calories slightly. I think the increased exercise is making me feel hungrier so hopefully it all balances out.

Mr Bellini is away this weekend so I can please myself with regards to food and exercise so I’m hoping to really smash it and see some more loss next week. 12.7 left to lose!!

I’m going to start Week 5 of C25K today.. I’m not looking at the plan before I start in case the timings put me off 😂 expecting it to be tough today.. I didn’t run before work because of the rain so hopefully after my breakfast and with a bit of energy a lunchtime run will be ok 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well I’m back after my run.. fuming as my mum rung me midway through and the C25k automatically stops if you get a call but doesn’t restart 🤬 so I have to stop mid run, get my phone out of my armband and sort it all out again. Fitbit was also pissing around today and registered my heart rate as 80something after my first five mins running.. urgh disaster!

Obviously my mum then texts me and says no news.. SO WHY RING ME THEN 🙃

Anyone know how to change the settings on the C25k app so phone calls don’t interrupt it? I thought about using aeroplane mode but then think that might affect the gps tracking of my Fitbit? 🤔 I find the stats after a run so motivating so hate when it messes up 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well I’m back after my run.. fuming as my mum rung me midway through and the C25k automatically stops if you get a call but doesn’t restart 🤬 so I have to stop mid run, get my phone out of my armband and sort it all out again. Fitbit was also pissing around today and registered my heart rate as 80something after my first five mins running.. urgh disaster!

Obviously my mum then texts me and says no news.. SO WHY RING ME THEN 🙃

Anyone know how to change the settings on the C25k app so phone calls don’t interrupt it? I thought about using aeroplane mode but then think that might affect the gps tracking of my Fitbit? 🤔 I find the stats after a run so motivating so hate when it messes up 😤
Would do not disturb mode stop a call coming through? Should still let you track then. Fuming for you 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My mum also manages to pick the perfect time to call me (on a run 😂) how do they do it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My mum also manages to pick the perfect time to call me (on a run 😂) how do they do it?!
I swear to god 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ The worst! Glad I’m not the only one.

It was the way she followed up with a text that basically said, don’t worry about not picking up I have nothing to say to you, that really got me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Full day at work, then had to walk the last bit back because the traffic was stupid and the bus was hotter than Hades. Then went for an evening plod around the Rec with Mr D.

14,152 steps.

This time last year - 79.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So last Saturday I went out and had the nicest meal, dessert and wines. Got straight back on it on Sunday and this morning I’ve lost 6lbs 😱. 52lb loss in total. I set off trying to get to 11 7 and I’m half a pound away now.

Always said I’d see how I felt if I got there so I’m gonna aim to get into the healthy bmi range now so would mean losing about 8lbs more.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Week 25: +2.5lb. Well it was going to happen eventually. I went out for a meal and drinks on thursday evening and it was tapas so we probably overdid it, but I enjoyed every mouthful! In a NSV, i’ve had a really stressful week at work and yesterday wasn’t feeling great and was hungry. In pre weightloss times I would have gone to Greggs and bought loads to fill me up but instead my mind went ‘what can I have that’s healthy that would fill me up?’ Never happened before!

Reactions: 13
Great work, everyone! 🤩

Week 26: -2 lbs
Total: 4 stone 2 lbs

I think I'm going to take a break from weekly weighing and make my next weigh in end of July. I feel like I've become a bit of a slave to the scales and I need a mental break from it. o_O I'll still check in (I need accountability!!) and I'll still be doing my usual calorie counting, just switching focus to building up my exercise/stamina and seeing how my clothes fit, how I feel instead.

Next goal is to hit 4 stone 7 lbs when I weigh in on July 31st!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After a long weekend in Manchester with my pals and eating/drinking what I wanted … I’ve actually lost weight? The most I’ve lost in a while? I’m at a new low!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Morning all,
Week 2: -4lbs

This is the highest amount I've ever lost in a week. Obviously I'm aware that each week isn't going to be this high but I'm really chuffed with that. Whenever I've started a diet in a past I've only lost a lb at most each week. I feel like my head is really in it this time and my body finally understands 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well done everyone, there’s some huge numbers on here!! Who would have thought we’d make it this far 🙌🏻 It’ll be 6 months of weight loss for me on 5 July, can’t wait to see what I am by then.

Im -3.5lb now in total since last Saturday. Genuinely don’t know how that’s happened.. 🤔 putting it down to the increased running intensity I guess. 11lb left until target now 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh god please let me lose like all of you!! I need some serious good luck!

that said I’ve got dressed today and I feel like I can see some changes - just probably not a huge amount of weight loss as usual! Will weigh next week I think.
I hope you don't mind me saying but you look great!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh god please let me lose like all of you!! I need some serious good luck!

that said I’ve got dressed today and I feel like I can see some changes - just probably not a huge amount of weight loss as usual! Will weigh next week I think.
You do not look fat, you're in pretty good shape, this is what society and social media in particular are doing to us. There is nothing wrong with your body. The only thing I would say and please don't take offence, is to go to a proper underwear shop, get yourself measured and treat yourself to a really good bra. I promise you it will make you feel amazing in your clothes. Take a nice dress or top with you for the fitting so you can see the difference. Cheap bras are unflattering particularly on women with good size breasts. I buy fantasie bras as they suit me the best and can normally find them on sale for £28, I never compromise on bras and I don't buy from M&S either.

ETA A lot of my actual clothes come from charity shops. I dont compromise on bras or food quality everything else I have is secondhand pretty much

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.