Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
True 😡 Again, she apparently works as a social media consultant, surely she should be following disclosure rules religiously. What a joke.
A consultant 😭 does that include directing her followers to a form when they ask questions about things to do in Edinburgh so she can charge them for the advice??

Reactions: 3
Don’t get why people sign up when they don’t even know who “the speakers “ are . Seems a long shot to me, hard pass. I just don’t get the connection. She isn’t a health or wellness blogger / instagrammer so that connection isn’t there . She started jogging , done some yoga for a while and stopped eating soem
Stuff and got in shape . If that makes the criteria then we could all have a patreon fan club 🤷‍♀️

Pintofwhine

The thing that caught me the other day on her stories that you'd be paying for a 15 minute call once a week for accountability/encouragement. So, basically paying for friendship? But it's only a 15 minute call, so I don't see how on earth that would give you any time to talk about your plans/goals/advice. Over the month it'd be £29 for an hour consultation... I think if you wanted coaching better to go to someone who has done some training and have an actual hour session. Or go to an accredited therapist while more expensive initially, they could actually help you untangle any negative thoughts that are hampering your progress.
Skirting around coaching without any training could be quite harmful.
Exactly this- she’s fleecing vulnerable women! I went to a counsellor and it was an hour longe session and even that wasn’t long enough - she’s so flaky too?

Sprocket

Chatty Member
So despite previous requests for details, she’s not bothered to contact potential stockists because ‘her personality doesn’t come across well on email’

why bother with marketing when you can get your followers to do it? She’s now got 100+ tagged stockists but still expects them to contact her….

• Wow

Cariad

VIP Member
Just seen her latest stories re the poor wee kittens ( and having to be pts because of some congenital issue) ....surely she should have got them checked over by vets before she took them home , or better still not get them in the first place or at least from a reputable source and not some feral farm cats with god knows what wrong with them that could have infected the children eg parvovirus/cmv but then we know she does things on a whim first,before thinking things through later

• Wow

tootsie

Chatty Member
What about the free hair do at Aveda . Ffs wht
These companies do this?!
Oh yes that was intensely annoying! Apparently she “got out her purse to pay” and they were like don’t worry about it...wish my hairdresser did the same! I really cannot abide her.

Abi da Walker

Patreon and Ko-Fi? Why doesn’t she just directly ask us to pay her rent?
It’s not like she’s creating useful, engaging, valuable content.

DarceyB

Did anyone catch her humble brag last week; “oh we like the village school, it’s actually better than the private schools we’ve been looking at” 🙄🙄
She’s totally lost her way on the “socials” (she makes me cringe every time she says that), and this is meant to be her job?!
I saw that. She might be middle class to the core but she trashy as f*ck. I can't deal with all 'the gays love me' chat. it's 2019 sweetheart. It's a constant Insta brag. I can't believe she's trying to 'sell' advice on where to go in Edinburgh. shameless!
Do you know her?
yeah. I didn't go to school with her or anything but I've been in her company enough times to know what she's all about.

Fathead

VIP Member
I unfollowed a while ago & have just had a nosey like you do! I’m confused are the kids no longer shown on insta? She seem to be hiding there faces also picture that where once on of the kids are no longer there???
She decided not to show them any more recently as she realises they may be bullied in future . To be fair that’s a decent move.

Pintofwhine

Totally this! She’s a narc, it will be “You’ve got this, girl power, you’re a total queen babe ... now, let’s talk about me!”
[/QUOTE]
She’s admitted this too on one of those question box things where she asks herself questions. Imagine knowing you only want to talk about yourself but trying to start something to help others which she only started up to help herself- I’m gobsmacked! She’s the person that videos herself giving homeless people food in the hope it will go viral.

PatienceImpatient

Her hair transformation pic from a few weeks ago... oh my god. Scroll for the before. Surprised she never started a fire with hair that dry. I’m affronted she turned up at a hairdresser with that matted mop - bet she was picking chocolate buttons out of it

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofthem

I cannot stand gifty mcwifty or don’t get mad it’s just an ad. Shouldn’t they be disclosing them plainly as AD ?

Pintofwhine

I get it - you’re body positive but you want to be a bit fitter and lose some weight but seriously the videos of her exercising are the shittest content ever- honestly love go back to crying

Last edited:

BeckBeck

Did anyone catch her humble brag last week; “oh we like the village school, it’s actually better than the private schools we’ve been looking at” 🙄🙄
She’s totally lost her way on the “socials” (she makes me cringe every time she says that), and this is meant to be her job?!