Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ll predict another insta break to lick her wounds similar to what she did with the head veil fiasco then come back pleading to have done soul searching and asking for forgiveness for not having done her due diligence on the morales of a vaccine paid ad. She will at she’s “focussing on her community” either that or some text book “haters gonna hate” meme with “you do you babe” and gloss over it like it didn’t happen.
Place your bets.
Money would be better spent on making videos of nhs abs care home workers than wannabe whatever the hell these lot think they are .

Reactions: 4
I really wish she’d either just get over the fact she’s gained weight and love her new size or actually just shut up and lose it. It’s this plan here, this exercise there. This morning banging on about her porridge then eating toast too!?
She’s one of those people that over eats even the healthy stuff, bangs on about how healthy she is then Moans She hasn’t lost any weight

Fathead

VIP Member
I had to unfollow her when she would preach about environmental matters but then do a 100 mile round trip in the car to get waxed/her hair done. Shame there are no salons in Perthshire 🙄
Exactly. Going on and on about sustainable clothes and consumer guilt but doesn’t think twice ordering Multiple dresses to be delivered multiple times, travelling for hair dos and jetting off on holiday. Nothing wrong with any of those things in themselves but pick a frigging side of the fence

repairshoplover

Chatty Member
It really does. She’s right about how many people do seem to get breast cancer as it’s been quite a few friends of various ages. 😢 Hoping she has good support in place x

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Tiredtiredtired

She goes on so much about the small age gap between them but in reality she had the older one in nursery anyway when the younger was born. I have a smaller gap than her and had no way we could have afforded nursery and nobody willing to look after both of them, occasionally my older one would go to my mum for an afternoon and it was bloody hard work. I can look at it now and feel proud of myself for getting us through that period!

Pintofwhine

Exactly. It’ll be forgotten by the summer.
She will mess up and say something ridiculous at some point too and go to Thailand to think about her behaviour then come back and share some diverse kids book once and expect everyone just to forget about it all AGAIN.

StTropez

She’s very patronising when she’s talking about animal testing, I don’t agree with animal testing and avoid products where possible but she’s so sanctimonious about it all.

Pintofwhine

I feel like she doesn’t know what she is so just jumps on every bandwagon going. I know a friend of hers well a kind of ex friend- think weeslice used her for what she needed and dropped her like a hot potato. So I always watch through different eyes because a few people that know her have said she’s a bit sly. So when she does all this nonsense about caring about people and sending gifts to kisscub etc I find it all a bit questionable? Not the weeslice I’ve heard about it- heard she’s sell her granny for a bit of fame!

Abi da Walker

From what I can tell, you pay to join the “community”, get to collectively wake at 6am and ... that’s it? Decide what you do with yourself now that you’re up? Are there classes? The Insta page only has 3 posts which spell out “Find Your Happy” - and she says she’s created this over the last few months? She’s enlisted experts to do the real work and produced very little herself while getting paid. Nice work if you can get it.

Sprocket

Chatty Member
Just saw someone was asking about Wee Slice on Lovely Lydia’s page (who is indeed lovely!). Apparently she is ‘ok’ having found the Easter holidays ‘a lot’. And is ‘enjoying a social media break’

I’m sure she’ll be back when her hubby needs her to flog some gin.

• Haha

Goodpup

I don’t follow her and had a quick flick through her account. Serious question - what’s the appeal (not a loaded question)? It must have some appeal to attract 20k followers but I’m not really understanding what her account is.
Personally I followed her because my kids have the same age gap as hers and she used to do lots of hilarious stories about the trials and tribulations of being a sahm. It seems now she's shifted away from talking about parenting possibly because she seems to have a lot of childcare, more power to her for that. I'm not jealous at all 😭

Fathead

VIP Member
Oh yes that was intensely annoying! Apparently she “got out her purse to pay” and they were like don’t worry about it...wish my hairdresser did the same! I really cannot abide her.
Like ffs if you can afford to go all the way to London to get your hair done at aveda for an event, you do not need it for free! These companies should be giving freebies to people who actually do work with an impact on the world if they want to be dishing out freebies .

Abi da Walker

Anyone get a screenshot of their new house before she took it down? Hints at it being massive yet always saying how skint they are.