Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liavi

What's with the waterworks sitting in the car today all about! You forgot kid's coats/ lunches and then film yourself crying ugly tears...why?? She's such an attention seeking knob
I can't imagine having a cry to myself then thinking 'oh wait and i'll just film this and upload it to instagram' - wtf

Reactions: 6

Ginfluenced

I had to unfollow her when she would preach about environmental matters but then do a 100 mile round trip in the car to get waxed/her hair done. Shame there are no salons in Perthshire 🙄

CrapEars

VIP Member
Did she really just say that she was single handedly responsible for Primark’s change of direction but they never credited her just stole her ideas?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Abi da Walker

Fark me! I saw she was pondering the idea and asking for ideas on pricing. I really thought it would be £10 (nit that I’d sign up). Ie a entry price, get a load of people on board, make an impression, get them to sign up for further courses. Sheesh.
She said she wanted it to remain accessible. I don’t have £40+ to spend on a 40 minute chat from someone who by their own admission is scatty and undisciplined.

Qweenie

Did anyone see when she kicked off because one of her followers told her to get her thyroid checked because it looked a bit swollen, and she blocked the follower and caused a scene about the whole thing...
Now it turns out she did have a problem, and she’s booked in for surgery to remove it. 🙈 Poor follower!

Toozles

I thought that was so rude, being all “it’s just the Internet guys calm down” yeah but it’s also your job and how you’ve met all these people, no need to be patronising about them checking in on you.

Northlondongirl

Urgh, her emails to the school, try hard much? I’m the quirky funny mum!!! I really hope they just reply with ‘err, yeah, ok thanks’ and don’t indulge her complete narcissism.

Abi da Walker

She’s admitted it’s been a shit show so far, and having followed her for a long time, nothing about her gives me any confidence that she will pull it together.
I just hope she never actually gets any chickens, the poor buggers will be dead within a fortnight, she barely washes her face, she’s not going to do all the work involves with keeping animals.

I don't get the vibe that she would be particularly caring either. Like ok. 15 mins up. See ya.
Totally this! She’s a narc, it will be “You’ve got this, girl power, you’re a total queen babe ... now, let’s talk about me!”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

tootsie

Chatty Member
Dragging up an old thread here but I need somewhere to vent my annoyance at Weeslice and her current myHermes dress delivery saga (she ordered a dress for going to London, it didn’t arrive, she ordered 2 more to be delivered to London where she was only going to be for a couple of nights, they didn’t get delivered, she is now home and they’ve been delivered to the London apartment). I mean seriously, just wear a different dress you absolute muppet! What a stupid thing to do. Absolutely zero sympathy as Hermes are notorious for not delivering on time!

Pintofwhine

Yeah, plus the fact that any decent therapist will have really good boundaries in place so that you don't worry about them/get confused about lines around friendship etc. But sharing all on insta makes that impossible.
I don't get the vibe that she would be particularly caring either. Like ok. 15 mins up. See ya. But if you're only offering 15 mins, you would need to be like that. Hard pass.
She’s actually an acquaintance of one of my friends- and I’m told she doesn’t have any friends, they are all just people she can use for stuff! And she’s exactly how she seems on insta, she will speak to you, see if you have anything that will be of use to her then if you don’t she won’t even make eye contact with you in a room ever again! Edinburgh is a very small clique!

I just think as you say there needs to be boundaries 2 weeks in and she’s moaning about how tired she is having to wake up and do stuff! Eh welcome to the real world you absolute knob!

• Haha
  • Wow

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Last night she posted a link to a petition and basically saying, I can see who just swipes past and not up.

Pleased to see a few people calling her out on it!

• Wow

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Her “dms” were going crazy- clearly she reads here and wants to update us on where she is. I mean if her DMs were going crazy and people were genuinely concerned then all I can say is what a condescending cunt she is- eh guys it’s the internet. I actually just can’t with this bitch. Oh and I have just heard a rumour sorry about it being her husband playing away not her but if I say too much she may rumble who I am so 🤷🏼‍♀️ Soz!