Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Last time I saw Chloe in primms lives it's when she was threating to off herself a few months back and Chloe said she had phoned the police. Primm said if she did she would never talk ti her again. To be fair she wasn't in a good head space. She never posts Chloe's much anyways I feel like it was more of a private friendship
I think that Chloe is locked up in a psychiatric facility so I image that’s why they don’t post each other

Reactions: 1

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
Aww god can you imagine the stench of these two with all these disgusting 🤢🤢🤢 they make me feel nauseas..they’re so glutinous and unhealthy..dunno how people can function eating like that and getting so obese.. they should be in their prime at that age..its awful!

Day 3 and an Indian for dinner.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
There’s no way they can go through that amount of stuff, not with the takeaways and eating out. And the cleaning cupboards must be bursting because she’s constantly buying that aswell.
Its only a small flat, don’t get why she needs so much cleaning stuff. Suppose buying it gives her content when she does a haul video 🙄

maeve87

Man, she's a cheek to call herself Wee after seeing that Asda haul video.

Remember this time last year they joined the gym and lasted less than a week? :ROFLMAO:
Thought they did pretty well with that to be honest, better than I expected anyway:ROFLMAO: I did think they’d last longer but I’m sure Prim said recently she just accepted she liked her grub and was happy being a fatty so they’ve totally gave up??

I hope she doesn’t get Turkey teeth, there’s so many brilliant local dentists in Glasgow that she could probably blag a freebie from.

maryellensue

Stacey’s not? I’m not sure what episodes you’ve been watching but that’s not the case at all. I’m actually flabbergasted at Primms behaviour and it makes me feel sorry for Stacey if that’s the shit she’s been putting up with. Stacey has only ever reacted to Lauren’s pish since they broke up.
Have you not seen Stacey’s latest post?
---
Are you watching something we’re not?
Obviously not I’m watching a lassie struggle coming to terms with a dumping. Whether you agree with her actions or not she’s a walking cry for help and that Stacey knows how to push her buttons. If Stacey was a nice person she wouldn’t be reacting but clearly she’s getting a kick out of it