Wednesday - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On episode 5
LOVING jenna Ortega as Wednesday she plays it very well, even liking Catherine zeta-jones as Morticia however Luis Guzman as Gomez is missing something for me, growing up on Addams family values I feel Gomez is missing the eccentricness that Raul Julia brought to the character.. I knows it’s 2 different people playing him in both but it just doesn’t feel very Gomez

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Binged it and thought it was great, especially Jenna as Wednesday! Loved Thing too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Really enjoyed it. Just finished watching. My fave ever line;

“Thing, if you die, I will kill you”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just finished this, absolutely brilliant hope for a season 2

I need Tyler and Wednesday together..they are end game

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It is outstanding. I can't watch it all because I have to wait for the kids and they have to do boring things like school and homework. But it's brilliant, and Jenna is a revelation.

Reactions: 5
Best thing I have watched in a while, binge watched it all yesterday! Jenna is absolutely amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just finished this, absolutely brilliant hope for a season 2

I need Tyler and Wednesday together..they are end game
Tyler? Or Xavier?

Really enjoyed it. Just finished watching. My fave ever line;

“Thing, if you die, I will kill you”
We were saying we couldnt believe how upset we got at the thought of a hand dying!

Just finished it. I thought it was stylish, kooky and a lot of fun. At my age I definitely won't be the intended, target audience but I'll be back for more when/if a second series materialises.👍

"If you don't woe me by now" was an inspired name choice for one of the episodes. Brilliant!

Reactions: 13
sooo seen a tiktok doing the rounds today, start of the season lurch and the lurch picking up Wednesday are not the same person ! Eyes are different with how particular Tim burton is i highly doubt this is an oversight to forget a contact being put in
I recon it’s a shapeshifter and her stalker

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Binge watched all of it over the weekend! Wow what a fantastic series.

Yes it has echoes of so many different series.....But its so clever, love the mother daughter issues! Jenna was outstanding, Catherine Zeta Jones was wonderful as Morticia, And Gwendoline Christie was amazing as the headteacher,

I spent most of the series wondering who the monster could be, and how the story connected, and loved the way the threads were pulled together at the end. And the casting of Christina Ricci was perfect. And the scenery and houses were so spooky! I loved the way these 8 episodes were resolved, but loose ends were left for series 2 to pick up on!
Clever script writing, the teenage angst stuff, and how Wednesday honestly didnt give a f*** about most things. but her heart was gradually softened via true friendship and Very Tim Burton.

Although I did spend ages trying to work out who the Enid character reminded me of?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Although I did spend ages trying to work out who the Enid character reminded me of?
Something about Enid reminded me of Willow from Buffy...(not looks wise)...the nerdy sidekick in awe of her friend, the protagonist.

sooo seen a tiktok doing the rounds today, start of the season lurch and the lurch picking up Wednesday are not the same person ! Eyes are different with how particular Tim burton is i highly doubt this is an oversight to forget a contact being put in
I recon it’s a shapeshifter and her stalker
Can you share the clip?

Reactions: 2