Wednesday - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wednesday (Addams Family)

'While attending Nevermore Academy, Wednesday Addams attempts to master her emerging psychic ability, thwart a killing spree and solve the mystery that embroiled her parents 25 years ago'

Saw someone online describe it as a 'good spin-off to a childhood classic' and so far I'd agree

Anyone else watching?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oooohhh...I've been waiting for this show to finally land. Thanks for the heads up! 😀

Tim Burton's work is usually such a treat, so I have high hopes....although I understand that he only produced half of the series, so we'll see.🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
2 eps in, its a great start to the show! Love the look of everything, does feel a tiny bit sabrina like to me but better

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've added if to my list but tbh it's a month or so late. Not really in the mood for it at the moment

• Sad
i'm on episode 3! 🖤

aside from everyone else already mentioned, i also think gwendoline christine is just perfect for this

eta: i almost feel like i'm ''back in hogwarts'' watching this! 🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Have watched it start to finish, and absolutely loved it. A slight comedy touch because of the Addams family thing. Lots of twists and turns. Very dark at times. The character of Wednesday is brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I loved episode 1 I started it last night, looking forward to the rest of it. Thing was definitely a highlight and that’s really cool it’s an actual person doing that part 😃

• Heart
I'm just starting episode 5, very much enjoying it so far. Jenna Ortega is great (I loved her in You). I'm even quite liking Catherine Zeta Jones and I normally dislike her in everything she's in!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm on episode 5 so will finish it tonight, can I just ask tho without spoilers, do we find out who the monster is or are we left waiting?

Reactions: 3
I'm on episode 5 so will finish it tonight, can I just ask tho without spoilers, do we find out who the monster is or are we left waiting?

You will find out. I binged it in two days I loved it! Enjoy😀

• Heart
Reactions: 8