Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan is a absolute roaster - he doesn’t have a bean to his name and wouldn’t get the drip in a hospital (finance for anything)
The old Rs Audi isn’t his, the watches are 100% all fake, the clothes fake everything he leads a very Walter Mitty lifestyle, his old boss had to ask him to stop posting pictures of his Porsche pretending it was his.
I think Sarah has certainly settled down a lot over the recent years - she was very very fake hungry in her younger years.
I really don't get why people do that 🤷 same with her if they house is actually a flat. Why not just be happy with what you have

Also what was her "house" insta called?

I really don't get why people do that 🤷 same with her if they house is actually a flat. Why not just be happy with what you have

Also what was her "house" insta called?
I had a google and the right move listing was for the lower house conversation only - so yeah, a flat.
Not sure of house insta.

Just remembered - after the husband she dated cheeks brother Jordan (they went to Rome together). Maybe that’s how they fell out? Although I think cheeks sleeping with her husband seems more likely.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just remembered - after the husband she dated cheeks brother Jordan (they went to Rome together). Maybe that’s how they fell out? Although I think cheeks sleeping with her husband seems more likely.
Ah yes!! This rings a bell now actually!

Reactions: 1
This is true. It is 100% fact.

My favourite phase was the Sarah Jane Hart phase. Mind how horrific her wedding pics were when she got married to old johnny bravo 😂 this bint 1038402% requires her own thread. hole that she is
Oh my I remember the wedding!!
The gloves 🤣 the feathers! Oh so classy🤣🤣🤣

What’s that video all about with the hair curling? Her rights are positively YELLOW underneath. Not good for anyone, least alone a hairdresser!

What’s that video all about with the hair curling? Her rights are positively YELLOW underneath. Not good for anyone, least alone a hairdresser!
Roots sorry

Reactions: 2
Ryan is a absolute roaster - he doesn’t have a bean to his name and wouldn’t get the drip in a hospital (finance for anything)
The old Rs Audi isn’t his, the watches are 100% all fake, the clothes fake everything he leads a very Walter Mitty lifestyle, his old boss had to ask him to stop posting pictures of his Porsche pretending it was his.
I think Sarah has certainly settled down a lot over the recent years - she was very very fake hungry in her younger years.
I was going to say similar - be very surprised if he’s faithful to her unless he’s miraculously matured over the past few years. He’s definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed at all.

Reactions: 3
I’m positive she dated another guy who she went to Rome with as well. He was all teeth 🤦🏼‍♀️

Good lord chavtastic. Is that like what looks like a feather boa around the bottom of the gloves?? 🧐

• Haha
I googled her name looking for the wedding pics and an article came up about her having a stalker!! The guy was actually charged!! Freaky

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They were but the link was unavailable dunno if they've been deleted now.
I've got a couple but not getting full extent of the gloves🤣
Brilliant. These do justice IMO.
For a pretty girl she just looks so hard faced made up even on her wedding day.

Good lord chavtastic. Is that like what looks like a feather boa around the bottom of the gloves?? 🧐
Indeed it is🤣
Brilliant. These do justice IMO.
For a pretty girl she just looks so hard faced made up even on her wedding day.
Yeah I agree she looks much better now. It was just too fake back then but then again that was the norm 🤣🤣