Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot she was married before! How long did it last? Can’t of been longer than a few months? What happened there ?

Reactions: 1
I think the last one cheated on her. Not sure about the pregnancy/adoption before, I’ve never heard that before!!

She seems to be a lot more settled now. Doing well with her work, no gossip!!

Reactions: 1
I forgot she was married before! How long did it last? Can’t of been longer than a few months? What happened there ?
Her husband Andy slept with her best friend apparently. The one with the cheeks. 🥴

Dunno if I can say the name on here as they so quick to close down the threads 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her husband Andy slept with her best friend apparently. The one with the cheeks. 🥴

Dunno if I can say the name on here as they so quick to close down the threads 🙄
Omg!! Didn’t the one with the cheeks get married for a short while aswell?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep that’s the one but yeh better not de rail gals as they love to close the Glasgow threads 😭

• Sad
Omg!! Didn’t the one with the cheeks get married for a short while aswell?!
yes. Then she cheated on him with the guy she’s currently with now. She’s meant to be an absolute nightmare btw, diva 👀

But yes let’s not derail just incase

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I totally forgot about this girl. I don’t remember unfollowing her. Can’t believe she’s preggers, that bloke looks like trouble, can’t put my figner on it? Did she ever get divorced lol, shortest marriage ever
I’d love to know what happened. Someone said she found pics of him with another girl while they were in Vegas. She also posted and deleted something about snakes and she only asked the girl to ride her horse not her husband. Don’t know who it was aimed at.

I’d love to know what happened. Someone said she found pics of him with another girl while they were in Vegas. She also posted and deleted something about snakes and she only asked the girl to ride her horse not her husband. Don’t know who it was aimed at.
Based on above comments, I now know who this was aimed at. Thanks.

I actually feel sorry for her! Being cheated on by your husband is horrendous but him cheating with your best pal ?

Reactions: 4
I actually feel sorry for her! Being cheated on by your husband is horrendous but him cheating with your best pal ?
Yes fkn disgusting. he also took their bulldog and bred it to make loads of £ from the pups when she had continually said no to this when they were together.

• Sad
Oh! Who’s the one with the cheeks lol! Initials? P
F

So Sarah got married then cheeks went on to sleep with her husband a few months later? (Sure cheeks was bridesmaid?) then cheeks went on to get married not long after ... so did she cheat on her fiancé to sleep with her best mates husband?..

• Wow
F

So Sarah got married then cheeks went on to sleep with her husband a few months later? (Sure cheeks was bridesmaid?) then cheeks went on to get married not long after ... so did she cheat on her fiancé to sleep with her best mates husband?..

she wasnt a bridesmaid but Sarah was supposed to be a bridesmaid for her. Surly cheeks man wouldn’t have got married to her if she had slept with someone else???! 😮

I’m not sure it had all come out at that point? When cheeks got married I mean.

They definitely had fallen out at cheeks wedding because Sarah wasn’t a bridesmaid or even there

I've been to Sarah several times for hair, and she is a good hairdresser. But she is not that skinny in real life. Ever.
Her and cheeks was the scandal of the Glasgow hairdressing world. There was a lot of whispers and gossiping

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've been to Sarah several times for hair, and she is a good hairdresser. But she is not that skinny in real life. Ever.
Her and cheeks was the scandal of the Glasgow hairdressing world. There was a lot of whispers and gossiping
Yeah I’ve heard this as well about her weight. The pics she’s posting now of being like 4 months pregnant can’t be accurate surely?! She looks tiny!! Anymore ☕ on her and cheeks then?

I think sense Andy situation she’s had a complete glow up she looks happier, I’m happy for her being pregnant she looks amazing can tell she will still have a great figure.
never heard Rumour about her having a child when she was younger but I think if she did have a c section scar it would be noticeable in some off the bikini picture she’s posted before

• Heart