Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the bets on Donna doing an Ok mag spread about a divorce announcement & all the woman he’s bedded behind her back 😂😂 I give it 6 months 🫢😂

Reactions: 5
It’s crazy so what did I miss with a tik tok? Jizz buckets not really been with her pal now? Maybe she got jealous with there three somes😂😂

Reactions: 1
Signs of Mum Guilt from Donna! Pinning all her “I love my daughter” posts to the top of her feed :ROFLMAO::LOL:

It’s crazy so what did I miss with a tik tok? Jizz buckets not really been with her pal now? Maybe she got jealous with there three somes😂😂
Tiktok was apparently JD‘s side chick outing all their conversations just before the wedding but not seen it. Yeah I’ve noticed she isn’t doing everything or anything with them any more 🤷‍♀️

She will be hiding with her secret “Turkish delight” as you call him…LOL…The stories my sister gets told from people that know The Jizz well are crazy... she’s one severely fucked up lassie.

Signs of Mum Guilt from Donna! Pinning all her “I love my daughter” posts to the top of her feed :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Tiktok was apparently JD‘s side chick outing all their conversations just before the wedding but not seen it. Yeah I’ve noticed she isn’t doing everything or anything with them any more 🤷‍♀️
Can someone make the Defoe and his hoes page… we can have a recap of events on that.. LOL

Reactions: 2
Here you go

Reactions: 3
Dissolved dissolved dissolved oh resigned! Had a feeling he wasn’t doing the cleaning / factoring anymore.