Weavequeenx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t seem to have a particular type... I wouldn’t say any of the woman he goes with are beautiful… all very different shapes, sizes, hair colours, styles. There’s not one woman he’s been with that I think is particularly good looking. Dog Donna is the best from what I’ve seen…

Reactions: 1
He doesn’t seem to have a particular type... I wouldn’t say any of the woman he goes with are beautiful… all very different shapes, sizes, hair colours, styles. There’s not one woman he’s been with that I think is particularly good looking. Dog Donna is the best from what I’ve seen…
Anything with a pulse 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Find it a bit odd she videoed Jermaine sleeping. It’s like she’s proving he’s in her bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Find it a bit odd she videoed Jermaine sleeping. It’s like she’s proving he’s in her bed 🤣
It’s creepy as duck. I mean, why would you post something like that? Once again, doing too much. Anything to “prove a point” and to get the big shiny rings in? Pathetic
Genuinely I’ve tried to like her, but she’s all kinds of wrong and fake…

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Where’s her daughter? Looks like they are still in London. Is that a month now she hasn’t seen her??

Was going to say does she not see her daughter, I reckon after a while it will cause problems with the daughter her being away from her
The daughter looks like she could be a brat

Was going to say does she not see her daughter, I reckon after a while it will cause problems with the daughter her being away from her
The daughter looks like she could be a brat
I'm not one to make a judgement about the daughter unless you know them, but i think she's a victim in all this. She's at a developmental stage in her life where she really needs her mum and Donna just isnt there whilst shes pretending happy families with his. I heard she doesnt like JD because he's taken her mum away from her. Shame :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm not one to make a judgement about the daughter unless you know them, but i think she's a victim in all this. She's at a developmental stage in her life where she really needs her mum and Donna just isnt there whilst shes pretending happy families with his. I heard she doesnt like JD because he's taken her mum away from her. Shame :cry:
I’ve heard similar. Poor girl 💔 with mothers like her and Jizz bucket what chance have these children got…. Maybe it’s a good thing they are always being offloaded somewhere else, hopefully they have better role models elsewhere…

I’ve heard similar. Poor girl 💔 with mothers like her and Jizz bucket what chance have these children got…. Maybe it’s a good thing they are always being offloaded somewhere else, hopefully they have better role models elsewhere…
Yeah, not at Wimbledon looking like a bleeping teapot 😆 why can’t she dress for her body shape/type? JD pay for a stylist at least 😂

• Haha
Yeah, not at Wimbledon looking like a bleeping teapot 😆 why can’t she dress for her body shape/type? JD pay for a stylist at least 😂
I can only imagine… Is it trashy like her usual attire? I don’t think I want to see it. LOL.

Donna 😂😂and then jizz left her partner husband house and left him for his friend 😂 and now the Cow bag has did it again for Her Turkish delight😜😜

I noticed that I never seen him with his mum! Her family went down on the Rangers bus? Wtf they are Tims ffs 👋👋

I know you can love someone etc but especially going with your pal and she is your bridesmaid 😂I wonder if they all shred the wedding night together 😂
come back please you seemed to have all the tea ☕☕☕ LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Attention seeking as always
Also heard he’d only been back his honeymoon less than 12hrs before he was back messaging girls again. Pause for fake shock… 😂

One big act and a pile of lies, but nice of them to support the floristry industry, don’t think there are any flowers left after that carry on 😆👌🏼
TikTok’s now deleted surprise surprise 😨 I have seen said messages from ONE girl since the honeymoon 😒 then rumour has it the “friend” has been behind some fake accounts outing him in the hope they will split so wife #2 vacancy becomes available 🫢 what a messed up group of people 😨😨

TikTok’s now deleted surprise surprise 😨 I have seen said messages from ONE girl since the honeymoon 😒 then rumour has it the “friend” has been behind some fake accounts outing him in the hope they will split so wife #2 vacancy becomes available 🫢 what a messed up group of people 😨😨
Cos he’s such a prize?! 😆 so glad I’m out of all of it!
Where is hopeful #2? London? Glasgow? Newcastle? The moon?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cos he’s such a prize?! 😆 so glad I’m out of all of it!
Where is hopeful #2? London? Glasgow? Newcastle? The moon?
Her “friend” is the hopeful for wife #2 position lmao 😂😂. Do you have previous with his lordship? 🫢🫢

This tangled web keeps growing at a rapid rate. LOL. My life seems so boring in comparison… LOL

• Haha