Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tweetypie

Tbh I don’t blame her for asking for advice, she might be desperate - but she does seem to have some good friends that she could have asked instead

Lottieinthesuburbs

Just catching up on this thread and trying to work out where they live! I’m NW London so know the areas relatively well. Both they and Rochelle Humes seem to regulars at the Rising Sun - can I safely assume they all live close by?

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Is £1k a night (not sure if you mean for the 4 of them or just for a normal double room) really that much for someone who seems to drop £2k on a new bag every few weeks? If they’re there for a week and paid £7k that doesn’t seem crazy for someone with her lifestyle. Although they didn’t extend their new house straight away so must be having to save up for that…

I wouldn’t change my husband for the world. And I love that even after 19 years married he always gets me a bouquet of my wedding flowers for our anniversary. And I know jealousy is an ugly trait but Cartier, after 9 years!! Lovely for you Philippa whilst the rest of us feel inadequate! I don’t even think I would post that to my 100 inst followers through fear of looking like I was bragging! They never get it do they🙄

Tweetypie

Is £1k a night (not sure if you mean for the 4 of them or just for a normal double room) really that much for someone who seems to drop £2k on a new bag every few weeks? If they’re there for a week and paid £7k that doesn’t seem crazy for someone with her lifestyle. Although they didn’t extend their new house straight away so must be having to save up for that…
Depends, you can get a family room too but starting prices are that. Also I think the bags are gifted, I don’t think they’re buying all go them. As we know she blagged all the decor in her house. So she’s probably saving a lot. Two kids in private school too…but then it’s a cheap private school, not a proper through school.

Still, either she’s desperate to stay there or she’s just taking the pics there (you can move around the madinat complex so you don’t always have to eat at your own hotel).