Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohyeah

It is very much the outskirts unless you want to get to other parts of NW London, but it’s a desirable location and much better amenities than Woodside Park.

What astounds me, is 1.6 million on a house and then I’m guessing at least 100k to do it up. I know her husband is very successful himself but also both children are in private school too that’s a huge amount of constant expense to keep up with let alone add to.

Its not too muxh on the outskirts, youre right on that main road whats it called Watford way? I go Copthall often and once youre on that road it leads everyway and anywhere and can get you into central or north london fast (without the traffic!) So shes in a good location
---

Yeah for Savills

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
Neither of them live in MH though. Maybe their families do.

I searched “twinset” and couldn’t find another thread so leaving this one open until someone points me in the direction of another!
Where do they live? I was going to say lots of people who live close to Mill Hill will say they live there rather than where they actually live.

I couldn’t find the other thread either.

Ah, I tagged you in a post in it but must not have worked. Thought it may have sent you a notification. The title of it is We are Twin Set, with a space.
Found it! If they are merged best to keep this thread title as theother one makes it difficult to find

Last edited:

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Hey, OP here. I messaged admin ages ago and asked for the threads to be merged, but I guess it was missed. Feel free to try again, anyone else.

Tweetypie

Wow that is weird. Will this replace their podcast? Tbf I would happily watch Sarah but I’m not paying £4.99 for it. can do without p’s smugness tho.

I just don’t get how their companies house returns marry up with the lifestyles they are leading/the money coming in. Something amiss.

xxhpwxx

What I found funny was that she HAD to make it clear she had the fluted glasses packed away. Like don’t worry they’re here!

My guess is she’s mortgaged up to the hilt.

I feel sorry for Sarah, I genuinely don’t think Philippa has done any work for two months.
I hear you but I don’t feel sorry for Sarah

Hasanah123

VIP Member
To Cannes!!! To take pics for their insta and website !
---
And think they can write rhis trip off again as a business expense