we are struggling and now we're 6 months without a wage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankfully santy is sorted a few months I had kept money in a purse hidden for that it's one huge worry I don't have,have no one else done mind you but once santy is done I don't care
---

I actually never even thought of mabs thank you!I was also wondering actually does anyone get their electric bill monthly instead of every 2 months?and do u find it easier that way?
I'll definitely email svdp tomorrow again.
And I'll set up an email but honestly I don't expect anyone to help I genuinely don't I just needed to vent so much even just being able to say all that openly and anonymously has helped me so much I dont think anyone realises how much people just listening without judging has helped me because I felt worthless all day and just rock bottom
Life is tough Mrs Doyle.

But you my friend, are tougher.. 😘

Vent anytime you need to 💗💗💗💗💗

Ps- Sarah you poxbottle (jus to keep it on topic😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do
Seriously where does she get all the bleeping money,IV made no secret in here how much we are struggling and now we're 6 months without a wage,don't qualify for any of these social welfare lump sums I'm in arrears in absolutely all my bills and I'm genuinely not able to cope at all with my life my child needed 2 euro for school I had to keep her home I only had 27 cent.she sickens my arse I go without absolutely everything and it's still not enough to keep things going here
I dont really comment anymore on here but I had to when I read your post. My heart just broke. I'm not saying I've millions in the bank but please if I can help at all I will. I'd revolut you something. This system is so unfair and its good honest decent hardworking people that end up in the shitter whilst ones like burp sail on. Sending you love and honest-i mean it. Even if you just want someone to vent to. I can't find a way to PM here but just let me know x
---
I
Even just create an email address that I could send a voucher to or something if you'd like to stay anonymous but absolutely no judgement here we are all friends (except me and Seamie) 🩷
I second that. I would do the same. Could do a dunnes egift card and cover a shop. It's not charity it's just genuine people reaching out to genuine people ❤
---
I
Even just create an email address that I could send a voucher to or something if you'd like to stay anonymous but absolutely no judgement here we are all friends (except me and Seamie) 🩷
I second that. I would do the same. Could do a dunnes egift card and cover a shop. It's not charity it's just genuine people reaching out to genuine people ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d love to help out with the anonymous address! Is there anyway through here to contact us/you? Thanks I’d be willing to give my proper assess and number for like 5 mins so people can contribute or reach out. Even by this message I’ve gotten in contact with an old pal 😩😩😩 pleas ewe are all here for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I did try apply for fuel allowance but because he's on jobseekers benefit from paying his stamps we can't get that and Im currently a sahm and have no income bar child benefit
---

I promise I'll set up an email tomorrow
Please do and I will happily send you something too

Reactions: 1
God no absolutely not I'll figure things out I just needed to vent I swear I do not know how people even in good jobs are staying afloat and then U have this absolute heifer filling her ugly face with Botox, it erases wrinkles not pig ugliness 🙄😂
I have an email address I rarely use. I can contact the mods to see if they can send it to you privately. If they
do, PLEASE contact me on it and I'll either PayPal or revolut you a few bob. I really mean that.

I have an email address I rarely use. I can contact the mods to see if they can send it to you privately. If they
do, PLEASE contact me on it and I'll either PayPal or revolut you a few bob. I really mean that.
I set up a second email address but I had a friend pay off a small bill yesterday so I absolutely don't feel I can ask for help I know everyone is struggling massively now

• Heart
I set up a second email address but I had a friend pay off a small bill yesterday so I absolutely don't feel I can ask for help I know everyone is struggling massively now
Can I please send you the dunnes voucher I'd love them to go to you 💗

please can you share this, and you arent asking for help, you are our friend in our phone and we want to support you, it's what mates do, we look out for each other x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi all, while everyone no doubt has good intentions we've had so many issues in the past from this kind of thing and doxxing.

This is probably best on its own thread as it's offtopic and tends to encourage people with bad intentions. And emails have doxxed people in the past. Maybe just post an Amazon wish list or similar where there's less of a risk. Thanks for all the reports

Lads I'm only just seeing this new thread now!. Please Mrs Doyle set up that virtual dunnes voucher with your new email. I'd love to give you something to help. I like most don't have a whole pile but I always try to help people at Xmas, I'd love it be you this Xmas xx
---
Lads I'm all confused, is this a new thread????

Lads I'm only just seeing this new thread now!. Please Mrs Doyle set up that virtual dunnes voucher with your new email. I'd love to give you something to help. I like most don't have a whole pile but I always try to help people at Xmas, I'd love it be you this Xmas xx
---
Lads I'm all confused, is this a new thread????
Mods set up this specific thread for us speaking about trying to help Mrs Doyle. This is not the Burps' thread x

Ladies I'm like a broken record but is there anywhere other than svdp that does food vouchers?I'm not allowed post the email address here which is absolutely fine because I know everyone is struggling anyway 😊

Im 25 weeks today 🥰 hope you're feeling well x
---

I wonder was she just not invited her and julie dont get on do they?
O I'd say she was, she's just too bitter and jealous to go.
---
Ladies I'm like a broken record but is there anywhere other than svdp that does food vouchers?I'm not allowed post the email address here which is absolutely fine because I know everyone is struggling anyway 😊
Have you anything like the Lyons Club Christmas Appeal like Waterford City does? I know someone availed of it last year and they got a fabulous hamper. It's such a pity we can't private message you here.

Are you in Cork or whereabouts?

Are you in Cork or whereabouts?
No I'm nowhere near cork unfortunately I'm more midlands
---
O I'd say she was, she's just too bitter and jealous to go.
---

Have you anything like the Lyons Club Christmas Appeal like Waterford City does? I know someone availed of it last year and they got a fabulous hamper. It's such a pity we can't private message you here.
No iv never heard of that at all I don't even know what a Lyons club is 😂

No I'm nowhere near cork unfortunately I'm more midlands
---

No iv never heard of that at all I don't even know what a Lyons club is 😂
Midlands you could try Ken Smollen. You can contact him on FB! He does vouchers or food hampers etc depending what he has in stock.

• Heart