Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Seriously where does she get all the fucking money,IV made no secret in here how much we are struggling and now we're 6 months without a wage,don't qualify for any of these social welfare lump sums I'm in arrears in absolutely all my bills and I'm genuinely not able to cope at all with my life my child needed 2 euro for school I had to keep her home I only had 27 cent.she sickens my arse I go without absolutely everything and it's still not enough to keep things going here

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
ah Jesus 😔 do you need some money? A voucher for food shop? Anything?
No honestly I'll manage somehow,if ye could all manifest me some good luck though it would be very much appreciated!
---
Oh Mrs Doyle my heart is going out to you. What you wrote is exactly why this bitch is hated so much, benefit scrouger at its best. At least you'll never be known far and wide like this one is for the fraud that she is.I swear if she gets her house I'll be down protesting outside their f##king offices.
Listen I can't private message you here but I'd love to revolute you something small for you daughter. We all can be badly stuck at times and cud do with a little help. Not sure how I can do this remaining anonymous though❤
Would U believe I don't have revolut,if U light me a candle and just send me some positive thoughts it would mean so much to me genuinely

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Seamus

Chatty Member
Seriously where does she get all the fucking money,IV made no secret in here how much we are struggling and now we're 6 months without a wage,don't qualify for any of these social welfare lump sums I'm in arrears in absolutely all my bills and I'm genuinely not able to cope at all with my life my child needed 2 euro for school I had to keep her home I only had 27 cent.she sickens my arse I go without absolutely everything and it's still not enough to keep things going here
Oh Mrs Doyle my heart is going out to you. What you wrote is exactly why this bitch is hated so much, benefit scrouger at its best. At least you'll never be known far and wide like this one is for the fraud that she is.I swear if she gets her house I'll be down protesting outside their f##king offices.
Listen I can't private message you here but I'd love to revolute you something small for you daughter. We all can be badly stuck at times and cud do with a little help. Not sure how I can do this remaining anonymous though❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
I got a food voucher for SuperValu a month ago It was for 50 euro and it was a great help I didn't wanna ask them again I'd hate to think I was taking from someone else who needed it more
Please don’t take this offensively but you are in the category of people who need it most. You had to keep your daughter home from school as you didn’t have two euro, that right there is all I need to hear to know that you need help, more than 50 and every week too. Explain everything to them about your bills too and you will get more. Honestly there’s no need to keep struggling on when there is help available, I know it’s hard to ask for the help but as I said just think of it as a type of loan, you’re getting it now and when back on your feet you can donate some back.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
I’m so sorry to hear you are in such a situation. Is there any anonymous way I could send some money to you?
God no absolutely not I'll figure things out I just needed to vent I swear I do not know how people even in good jobs are staying afloat and then U have this absolute heifer filling her ugly face with Botox, it erases wrinkles not pig ugliness 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
And smyths do them too if Santa needed a helping hand instead
Thankfully santy is sorted a few months I had kept money in a purse hidden for that it's one huge worry I don't have,have no one else done mind you but once santy is done I don't care
---
@Mrs.Doyle22
I will.always remember when I was a young child, maybe 10ish and my mother packed 2 bags of groceries / washing powder / toilet paper and off we went to a friend of hers to deliver said groceries. It really wasn't much to my mother at the time, we could afford it, but I will never forget the friends husband who was out of work at the time literally cried because it was such a relief to him. I mean it probably fed their household for 2 or 3 days, but they were so grateful. It will stay with me for life.... hardworking family who came down on hard times around the recession time.

There are lots of offers here, people would not offer if they couldn't afford it. Even if its a €10 voucher from each person offering.... that will dig you out of a hole.

Also go back to SVDP, they are there for you. You can always donate and pay it forward again in time to come!

In relation to arrears and stuff, contact MABS if you haven't already. If arrears are for electricity or loans they'll help you restructure so you can catch up in a manageable way. You'll still pay but it'll be more manageable.
I actually never even thought of mabs thank you!I was also wondering actually does anyone get their electric bill monthly instead of every 2 months?and do u find it easier that way?
I'll definitely email svdp tomorrow again.
And I'll set up an email but honestly I don't expect anyone to help I genuinely don't I just needed to vent so much even just being able to say all that openly and anonymously has helped me so much I dont think anyone realises how much people just listening without judging has helped me because I felt worthless all day and just rock bottom

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Crones884

VIP Member
I cant remember if you've mentioned before but if you are in Cork i would absolutely love to help out even just to pay for a shop for your cupboards so you can pay a different bill and there's 2 less things to worry about especially this time of year 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 21

RainbowSun

I’m so sorry to hear you are in such a situation. Is there any anonymous way I could send some money to you?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Crones884

VIP Member
I'll definitely do that for you but surly there's someway some of us can send you something, i know you dont want anything but Jesus you cud do with a little dig out from a few friends even though we are virtual...

Does anyone know does those PO box's still exist or those parcel box things you see in petrol stations???
---

I'd be very happy to leave an envelope behind some customer service desk in Cork addressed to Mrs Doyle too!
Even just create an email address that I could send a voucher to or something if you'd like to stay anonymous but absolutely no judgement here we are all friends (except me and Seamie) 🩷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

GW84

VIP Member
@Mrs.Doyle22
I will.always remember when I was a young child, maybe 10ish and my mother packed 2 bags of groceries / washing powder / toilet paper and off we went to a friend of hers to deliver said groceries. It really wasn't much to my mother at the time, we could afford it, but I will never forget the friends husband who was out of work at the time literally cried because it was such a relief to him. I mean it probably fed their household for 2 or 3 days, but they were so grateful. It will stay with me for life.... hardworking family who came down on hard times around the recession time.

There are lots of offers here, people would not offer if they couldn't afford it. Even if its a €10 voucher from each person offering.... that will dig you out of a hole.

Also go back to SVDP, they are there for you. You can always donate and pay it forward again in time to come!

In relation to arrears and stuff, contact MABS if you haven't already. If arrears are for electricity or loans they'll help you restructure so you can catch up in a manageable way. You'll still pay but it'll be more manageable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

cycleon

VIP Member
ah Jesus 😔 do you need some money? A voucher for food shop? Anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thankfully santy is sorted a few months I had kept money in a purse hidden for that it's one huge worry I don't have,have no one else done mind you but once santy is done I don't care
---

I actually never even thought of mabs thank you!I was also wondering actually does anyone get their electric bill monthly instead of every 2 months?and do u find it easier that way?
I'll definitely email svdp tomorrow again.
And I'll set up an email but honestly I don't expect anyone to help I genuinely don't I just needed to vent so much even just being able to say all that openly and anonymously has helped me so much I dont think anyone realises how much people just listening without judging has helped me because I felt worthless all day and just rock bottom
Life is tough Mrs Doyle.

But you my friend, are tougher.. 😘

Vent anytime you need to 💗💗💗💗💗

Ps- Sarah you poxbottle (jus to keep it on topic😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Seamus

Chatty Member
No honestly I'll manage somehow,if ye could all manifest me some good luck though it would be very much appreciated!
---

Would U believe I don't have revolut,if U light me a candle and just send me some positive thoughts it would mean so much to me genuinely
I'll definitely do that for you but surly there's someway some of us can send you something, i know you dont want anything but Jesus you cud do with a little dig out from a few friends even though we are virtual...

Does anyone know does those PO box's still exist or those parcel box things you see in petrol stations???
---
I cant remember if you've mentioned before but if you are in Cork i would absolutely love to help out even just to pay for a shop for your cupboards so you can pay a different bill and there's 2 less things to worry about especially this time of year 🩷
I'd be very happy to leave an envelope behind some customer service desk in Cork addressed to Mrs Doyle too!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

cycleon

VIP Member
God no absolutely not I'll figure things out I just needed to vent I swear I do not know how people even in good jobs are staying afloat and then U have this absolute heifer filling her ugly face with Botox, it erases wrinkles not pig ugliness 🙄😂
please don’t go without. I’m sure we could arrange a voucher to be collected in a local shop etc

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Seamus

Chatty Member
Actually that's true that's a good perspective and I'd feel better then knowing I could donate to svdp or someone in need when I'm back afloat
Will you please
Will you go and set up one of those virtual vouchers or the post office box thing...
There's no one here that wouldn't run through a burning building for their kids, this is your burning building Mrs... take your own feelings out of it and except the little bit of help a few of us here are willing to give for your kids xx

• Heart

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
---

There’s no shame in turning to St Vincent de Paul for a bit of help too, they can help with vouchers for the supermarket (they are normal looking gift cards so nobody would know) and they help with arrears on your electric/gas bills or bags of coal, food hampers etc. I volunteered with them before and honestly they would love to help in a situation like yours, it’s very discreet and when you get back on your feet if wanted to then you could always make a donation back to them to pay it forward. If you have PayPal I could send you something on there when I get paid this week?

• Heart
So sorry you going through this. It's soul destroying. I'd love to be able to contact you if only to sit with you for a coffee..... I wish sometimes we could share email addresses.

System in this country is so wrong. The likes of burps will always end up getting whatever she needs, I know that's no consolation @Mrs doyle but I wouldn't have her life in a million years....

She's spending money right left and centre. It's probably money teet has given her. That won't last much longer with teets gambling record.

Sending you huges hugs @ Mrs Doyle.

• Heart

lashofeye

Chatty Member
Pleass go to the community welfare officer and plead your case. it'snot fair to working people to struggle , she's a scrounger and her whole family are the same. St Vincent de Paul , who ever it takes.its the middle man who is struggling these days . x

Reactions: 9

cycleon

VIP Member
I got a food voucher for SuperValu a month ago It was for 50 euro and it was a great help I didn't wanna ask them again I'd hate to think I was taking from someone else who needed it more
and you’re very good to be thinking of others BUT, you need to worry about you and your family. That’s what the likes of SVP are there for. And as @sophiasstories said, when ye are back on your feet, you can pay it forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 9