we are struggling and now we're 6 months without a wage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously where does she get all the bleeping money,IV made no secret in here how much we are struggling and now we're 6 months without a wage,don't qualify for any of these social welfare lump sums I'm in arrears in absolutely all my bills and I'm genuinely not able to cope at all with my life my child needed 2 euro for school I had to keep her home I only had 27 cent.she sickens my arse I go without absolutely everything and it's still not enough to keep things going here

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Seriously where does she get all the bleeping money,IV made no secret in here how much we are struggling and now we're 6 months without a wage,don't qualify for any of these social welfare lump sums I'm in arrears in absolutely all my bills and I'm genuinely not able to cope at all with my life my child needed 2 euro for school I had to keep her home I only had 27 cent.she sickens my arse I go without absolutely everything and it's still not enough to keep things going here
I’m so sorry to hear you are in such a situation. Is there any anonymous way I could send some money to you?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
ah Jesus 😔 do you need some money? A voucher for food shop? Anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so sorry to hear you are in such a situation. Is there any anonymous way I could send some money to you?
God no absolutely not I'll figure things out I just needed to vent I swear I do not know how people even in good jobs are staying afloat and then U have this absolute heifer filling her ugly face with Botox, it erases wrinkles not pig ugliness 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh Mrs Doyle my heart is going out to you. What you wrote is exactly why this witch is hated so much, benefit scrouger at its best. At least you'll never be known far and wide like this one is for the fraud that she is.I swear if she gets her house I'll be down protesting outside their f##king offices.
Listen I can't private message you here but I'd love to revolute you something small for you daughter. We all can be badly stuck at times and cud do with a little help. Not sure how I can do this remaining anonymous though❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
God no absolutely not I'll figure things out I just needed to vent I swear I do not know how people even in good jobs are staying afloat and then U have this absolute heifer filling her ugly face with Botox, it erases wrinkles not pig ugliness 🙄😂
please don’t go without. I’m sure we could arrange a voucher to be collected in a local shop etc

• Heart
Reactions: 10
ah Jesus 😔 do you need some money? A voucher for food shop? Anything?
No honestly I'll manage somehow,if ye could all manifest me some good luck though it would be very much appreciated!
---
Oh Mrs Doyle my heart is going out to you. What you wrote is exactly why this witch is hated so much, benefit scrouger at its best. At least you'll never be known far and wide like this one is for the fraud that she is.I swear if she gets her house I'll be down protesting outside their f##king offices.
Listen I can't private message you here but I'd love to revolute you something small for you daughter. We all can be badly stuck at times and cud do with a little help. Not sure how I can do this remaining anonymous though❤
Would U believe I don't have revolut,if U light me a candle and just send me some positive thoughts it would mean so much to me genuinely

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I cant remember if you've mentioned before but if you are in Cork i would absolutely love to help out even just to pay for a shop for your cupboards so you can pay a different bill and there's 2 less things to worry about especially this time of year 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No honestly I'll manage somehow,if ye could all manifest me some good luck though it would be very much appreciated!
---

Would U believe I don't have revolut,if U light me a candle and just send me some positive thoughts it would mean so much to me genuinely
I'll definitely do that for you but surly there's someway some of us can send you something, i know you dont want anything but Jesus you cud do with a little dig out from a few friends even though we are virtual...

Does anyone know does those PO box's still exist or those parcel box things you see in petrol stations???
---
I cant remember if you've mentioned before but if you are in Cork i would absolutely love to help out even just to pay for a shop for your cupboards so you can pay a different bill and there's 2 less things to worry about especially this time of year 🩷
I'd be very happy to leave an envelope behind some customer service desk in Cork addressed to Mrs Doyle too!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'll definitely do that for you but surly there's someway some of us can send you something, i know you dont want anything but Jesus you cud do with a little dig out from a few friends even though we are virtual...

Does anyone know does those PO box's still exist or those parcel box things you see in petrol stations???
Even create a PayPal account with an anon email address and share the email address here? Not sure if that works though

Reactions: 7
So sorry you going through this. It's soul destroying. I'd love to be able to contact you if only to sit with you for a coffee..... I wish sometimes we could share email addresses.

System in this country is so wrong. The likes of burps will always end up getting whatever she needs, I know that's no consolation @Mrs doyle but I wouldn't have her life in a million years....

She's spending money right left and centre. It's probably money teet has given her. That won't last much longer with teets gambling record.

Sending you huges hugs @ Mrs Doyle.

• Heart

---

I'd be very happy to leave an envelope behind some customer service desk in Cork addressed to Mrs Doyle too!
Even just create an email address that I could send a voucher to or something if you'd like to stay anonymous but absolutely no judgement here we are all friends (except me and Seamie) 🩷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So sorry you going through this. It's soul destroying. I'd love to be able to contact you if only to sit with you for a coffee..... I wish sometimes we could share email addresses.

System in this country is so wrong. The likes of burps will always end up getting whatever she needs, I know that's no consolation @Mrs doyle but I wouldn't have her life in a million years....

She's spending money right left and centre. It's probably money teet has given her. That won't last much longer with teets gambling record.

Sending you huges hugs @ Mrs Doyle.
Thank you,yea like she's spending left right and centre but I have a husband who likes me and doesn't call me his mate and I acknowledge both my kids and they both know how ridiculously over the top loved they are 😂
---
Lies you and seamie are bestos 😂i honestly wouldn't have a clue how to set up a new email and link it to PayPal I'm shocking with technology
Even just create an email address that I could send a voucher to or something if you'd like to stay anonymous but absolutely no judgement here we are all friends (except me and Seamie) 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 5

---

Same here and yes , Am post have a mail pick up service. I'll happily leave vouchers there for you too use.

Reactions: 1
---

There’s no shame in turning to St Vincent de Paul for a bit of help too, they can help with vouchers for the supermarket (they are normal looking gift cards so nobody would know) and they help with arrears on your electric/gas bills or bags of coal, food hampers etc. I volunteered with them before and honestly they would love to help in a situation like yours, it’s very discreet and when you get back on your feet if wanted to then you could always make a donation back to them to pay it forward. If you have PayPal I could send you something on there when I get paid this week?

• Heart
Same here and yes , Am post have a mail pick up service. I'll happily leave vouchers there for you too use.
Can you tell us a post office that we can address things to the pick up service? It doesnt even need to be your town just one close and ill address it to Mrs Doyle and then you can just collect it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Mrs.Doyle22 are you in Cork?
I'm west Cork but have a hospital appointment next week in CUH (I'm like f##king burps now). Not being funny but do you know that butchers your wan is obsessed by the lough, well I will leave an envelope there addressed to Mrs Doyle if you know it. Please, please please accept this little dig out❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Mrs.Doyle22 are you in Cork?
I'm west Cork but have a hospital appointment next week in CUH (I'm like f##king burps now). Not being funny but do you know that butchers your wan is obsessed by the lough, well I will leave an envelope there addressed to Mrs Doyle if you know it. Please, please please accept this little dig out❤
Im there next week too might see ya ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you,yea like she's spending left right and centre but I have a husband who likes me and doesn't call me his mate and I acknowledge both my kids and they both know how ridiculously over the top loved they are 😂
---
Lies you and seamie are bestos 😂i honestly wouldn't have a clue how to set up a new email and link it to PayPal I'm shocking with technology
even to send a virtual gift card, not sure if it matters what name is on it cos you just scan the barcode at the til

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4