we are struggling and now we're 6 months without a wage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Midlands you could try Ken Smollen. You can contact him on FB! He does vouchers or food hampers etc depending what he has in stock.
Thank you,is there an email address actually because I don't have FB just Instagram?even if I could get a sliced pan and milk and a bag of spuds I'd be delighted

Thank you,is there an email address actually because I don't have FB just Instagram?even if I could get a sliced pan and milk and a bag of spuds I'd be delighted
I'll have a look - give me a few minutes
---
I can't see an email but I see where he says "contact preferable by Text 085 143 2898"

Last edited:
Thank you I did Google it but just kept seeing about the Facebook page and seen ken smollen has lung cancer ❀
He does unfortunately, but he has a whole team. I'm pretty sure it's a registered charity so someone else volunteering there should look after you.
I hope you fall into the locations he helps though... midlands is very big πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He does unfortunately, but he has a whole team. I'm pretty sure it's a registered charity so someone else volunteering there should look after you.
I hope you fall into the locations he helps though... midlands is very big πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I don't think I do but thanks for trying 😊

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I don't think I do but thanks for trying 😊
Ahhh drats!
There is a place called Melting Pot in Roscommon that do a 'Food Cloud' where you can go shop their pantry for free but its not on everyday.
Sorry I can't be of more help. If you are portlaoise sort of Midlands I'm not familiar with the area enough

Ahhh drats!
There is a place called Melting Pot in Roscommon that do a 'Food Cloud' where you can go shop their pantry for free but its not on everyday.
Sorry I can't be of more help. If you are portlaoise sort of Midlands I'm not familiar with the area enough
No I'm nowhere near portlaoise either πŸ˜‚ thank u I'll look up food cloud I don't mind going hungry just can't see my kids hungry it kills me inside.

I think so, is it Roscommon town?I think that's only an hourish!
It is Roscommon town. But Ken Smollen covers Athlone / Moate / Mullingar direction too so if you are that direction still contact them. If you are more west Midlands I'll try have another think!

It is Roscommon town. But Ken Smollen covers Athlone / Moate / Mullingar direction too so if you are that direction still contact them. If you are more west Midlands I'll try have another think!
Athlone and Mullingar would be my region thanks so much 😁

Reactions: 1
No I'm nowhere near cork unfortunately I'm more midlands
---

No iv never heard of that at all I don't even know what a Lyons club is πŸ˜‚
Tbh I don't either, think they're a business group that do this every Christmas. I really wish we could help you someway, it's killing me not being able to do more

Tbh I don't either, think they're a business group that do this every Christmas. I really wish we could help you someway, it's killing me not being able to do more
Listening and suggesting anything at all has been a help and just knowing I can talk openly

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s weak for herself in her latest reel and she only got about 70 likes and 2 comments 🀣 for someone with over 50k followers she has the worst engagement on her posts πŸ™ˆπŸ€£