Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He deleted the post! And the instagram story showing off the post’s engagement numbers

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My favourite part was that they must have body definition as he "will have soon" 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Totally agree with everything you’ve said and if he was my father I’d be utterly embarrassed. I can’t help but find him and his lifestyle absolutely fascinating though I’ll be honest. And one thing I will say is he is a good granda. I love watching his stories with Myla!

I do also think his insta post about a girlfriend was a piss take. I found it funny but do agree with some of your comments. He has went back and said it was tongue in cheek

Reactions: 11
I’ve just read the interview with him in the daily fail. I know he’s a knob but he doesn’t take life too seriously and I think he puts a lot of things on insta for the attention. He’s just a harmless fool.

Reactions: 8
Totally agree with everything you’ve said and if he was my father I’d be utterly embarrassed. I can’t help but find him and his lifestyle absolutely fascinating though I’ll be honest. And one thing I will say is he is a good granda. I love watching his stories with Myla!

I do also think his insta post about a girlfriend was a piss take. I found it funny but do agree with some of your comments. He has went back and said it was tongue in cheek
He clearly adores Myla, I like his stories when he’s got Myla too, she’s got him wrapped around his little finger 😂

Reactions: 10
Crying at the comments on the IGTV he put up - ‘your tops covered in ale and bits of Charlie’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7