Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t you just feel ill if you were put on a date with it?! 🤣🤣
Anyone else???

He's ruined the Cowardly Lion for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else???

He's ruined the Cowardly Lion for me.
Hahahaha!! Yes!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Met him actually a really nice bloke...

creepy but he was really nice to me!
I was in a bikini.. buying drinks on my hen do. Which might of contributed

But he genuinely was nice and pleasant to everyone!

he’s obviously a massive player and stuff but he was 👍🏼 to meet etc

Reactions: 7
I still wanna know what the issue with him and Gary is. He acts as if nothing has happened and posts happy birthday to him on IG, for example, but Gary doesn't even follow him on there.

I wonder if maybe they do actually get on but everything Wayne does is bad for Gary's image. In that case you'd think Gary would at least follow him and just not interact with his posts.

Reactions: 4
I still wanna know what the issue with him and Gary is. He acts as if nothing has happened and posts happy birthday to him on IG, for example, but Gary doesn't even follow him on there.

I wonder if maybe they do actually get on but everything Wayne does is bad for Gary's image. In that case you'd think Gary would at least follow him and just not interact with his posts.
I don’t think they get on
the running joke when we met him was about walkers and crisps
And he didn’t find it funny at all.
he just walked off and eventually ignored anyone who made a joke 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Met him actually a really nice bloke...

creepy but he was really nice to me!
I was in a bikini.. buying drinks on my hen do. Which might of contributed

But he genuinely was nice and pleasant to everyone!

he’s obviously a massive player and stuff but he was 👍🏼 to meet etc
I second this he’s a nice fella. Made time for everyone who wanted a chat or a pic at Ocean from wha I saw

Hahaha! When does it start? Living for this!
Don’t normally watch it but think it will be good 🤣Think filming has being halted as chloe from goerdie shores tested positive for covid. They will be still isolating I would of thought

Urghhhhhh see him grinding behind that lass from Corrie he makes me wanna vom in my own mouth 🤢

• Sick
Chloe sims? He was vile to her in one old school towie marbs episode.
Chloe from Geordie Shore...well that’s who I thought we were talking about
Looking at his latest picture the blonde girl he’s grinding on in the pics a few posts up looks like she’s desperate to end up with him. I have no idea who she is....

Reactions: 2