Wayne Lineker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was on this morning yesterday. Sayin they are gonna be social distancing, less beds and no dance floor. Once you’ve got drink in you got no chance!
We went a few years ago....bought cheap tickets
From our hotel but once we was in was shocked by the prices! We shared a pitcher of sangria between the 4 of us lol
I felt very underdressed in my £4 primark bikini n flip flops 🤣🤣🤣 we only went to say we had been there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He was on this morning yesterday. Sayin they are gonna be social distancing, less beds and no dance floor. Once you’ve got drink in you got no chance!
We went a few years ago....bought cheap tickets
From our hotel but once we was in was shocked by the prices! We shared a pitcher of sangria between the 4 of us lol
I felt very underdressed in my £4 primark bikini n flip flops 🤣🤣🤣 we only went to say we had been there.

I’m sorry......beds!!! Less beds?! Actual beds! Like sleepy time beds?!

In a nightclub?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry......beds!!! Less beds?! Actual beds! Like sleepy time beds?!

In a nightclub?!
They are like posh recliners because it is all built around the pool.

I just remembered Wayne has also set up a business with Katie Salmon. Dreamdolls Ibiza. They were meant to launch this summer.

Reactions: 5
They are like posh recliners because it is all built around the pool.

I just remembered Wayne has also set up a business with Katie Salmon. Dreamdolls Ibiza. They were meant to launch this summer.
Did you see the latest promo vid where all the girls have to go up and give him a kiss before getting on a jet?! Hahaha cringing 'ell

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They have a mixture of sun lounger beds and then the round beds. I remember being in the pool just to have a photo n this man was movin closer n closer to me! 🤢🤢
OMG that’s like inviting an assault to happen with those beds! Absolutely gross!! You poor thing!! Makes my skin crawl!! 🤢🤢🤢

OMG that’s like inviting an assault to happen with those beds! Absolutely gross!! You poor thing!! Makes my skin crawl!! 🤢🤢🤢
Once people have drink in them they don’t care.
We literally went just to say we’ve been there (it was before Wayne was there) we liked linkers bar but It didn’t register what the name meant lol
How people can spend all day n night there is beyond me.
We stayed for a few hours. My £4 bikini looked very out of place 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Did you see the latest promo vid where all the girls have to go up and give him a kiss before getting on a jet?! Hahaha cringing 'ell
Ghastly :sick: the fella looks like santa and I don't even want to think about his sacks :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wayne used to be a huge coke head, I’m unsure about now. He used to go out with a girl from my town called Ana Tanaka years ago, another model. Must be the attraction of guest list, drinks and a scene to be seen in! His son Duane has lived in Ibiza for well over a decade, got married to an Ibizan local called Megan (meganecole_) on insta. Wedding was at the house and looked so idyllic! The house is beautiful. Guess that’s how they spend everyone’s money who is dumb enough to hire tables and magnums of grey goose 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He looks like Captain Birdseye! I cant believe a man of his age would wear skin tight jeans only very young guys can pull them off and women who can of course wear anything and look great.Its obvious hes a tosser from how hes dressed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve done a couple of seasons in Ibiza and met him a few times every time I have had weird vibes from him and tried to stay away from him but there’s a lot of young girls that clearly gag over him out there😂

Reactions: 7
I love Tattle when these random little threads pop up.

He's totally one of my guilty pleasure IG views, like when I can't sleep and I should put my phone down but instead I just have a little wee look at what he's been up to. He's such an old sleaze - it makes me laugh so much that his granddaughter doesn't call him Granddad. It's so obviously because he doesn't want to be calling himself Granddad all over the place 😂

I always thought his ex seemed quite sweet so I'm pleased she came to her senses and hope she finds an older, wealthy man who's actually attractive, if that's her thing. There were lots of suggestions in the comments on the break up post that he cheated on her a lot which isn't hard to believe.

Relatedly, Calum Best used to go to my gym. He's SO strange looking in person, very tall but a bit like melting candle wax. Just FYI!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love Tattle when these random little threads pop up.

He's totally one of my guilty pleasure IG views, like when I can't sleep and I should put my phone down but instead I just have a little wee look at what he's been up to. He's such an old sleaze - it makes me laugh so much that his granddaughter doesn't call him Granddad. It's so obviously because he doesn't want to be calling himself Granddad all over the place 😂

I always thought his ex seemed quite sweet so I'm pleased she came to her senses and hope she finds an older, wealthy man who's actually attractive, if that's her thing. There were lots of suggestions in the comments on the break up post that he cheated on her a lot which isn't hard to believe.

Relatedly, Calum Best used to go to my gym. He's SO strange looking in person, very tall but a bit like melting candle wax. Just FYI!
Me too, I discovered this thread randomly yesterday and he’s one of my guilty pleasure views too 😂 I just find him so gross but fascinating at the same time. Loving this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 12