Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Here she is in Miss Reds box talking over everyone and in for the clout because she heard Emz was going to be in the box, so she quickly jumped in.

now she’s arguing with a girl who has a different opinion. The girl is telling her she is choosing to put herself in the way and open herself up to trolling! She’s bang on true!But fiesty won’t let her talk.

Reactions: 7

PrawnPurse

Not buying the whole reasons as to why she’s losing the house. She said she was £40 short, still had enough to smoke though….
And yet she’s got a Go FundMe for £115k.

she’s a born liar. She should do OF the amount of times she has her spaniel ears out.
---
i know what absolutie bollox ha e you read her Go fund me sob story - in it she says that be because she has always been the one to make the payment if the morrgage they allowed her to continue next thing she isnt allowed to know anything about the new amount just
doesnt add up and the goal on go fund me wo she wants people to buy her a fucking house 🤣 this is first ive seen of this bed slug an i already see through it!! the fake sobbing catching her breath aww piss right off !!
Bed slug? Ok, you win the internet for the year!
---
Has an answer for everything she does. I hope they upload in order
considering Steven was estranged from his family, all she did was cause upset for the family.
She’s a bully. An uneducated bully, who swears she outed Steven, but really it was TruthTattler and Jabba jumped on the trend for gifts - all the while she apparently took money off Steven, according to some comments (I can find the SS if needed).
Also, I think she’s behind the GiftMe account that is pretending to be Steven and passing it off as Flu. 🥱

Last edited:
  • Heart

Galinda

Chatty Member
What’s her tik tok about? They’ve proved they know someone here? Princess? Can someone explain she talks in riddles.
I've just watched it. She's pretending she's been told Flu and Stolly are here chatting on the thread in an attempt to make us abandon it. Nice try but I'm going to need proof before I believe that

• Haha

Galinda

Chatty Member
Stolly was barely literate and couldn't string a coherent sentence together therefore had a very distinctive way of writing. No one here writes the way he wrote. She's full of shit and just trying to shut down discourse, it's pathetic

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
If Fiesty is skint enough to have a Go Fund me, why has she just sent Mama Kaz a coral reef & 275 roses 🥴 Not sure how much that is in actual monetary value, but how hard faced to ask people to donate to you & then gifting other people on TT.
coral is about £6.50 and Roses are about 1p each ish. So she’s spent about £10 bjt it’s all because she’s a lick ass and TikTok is her life.
Instead of using the £10 for a day out in the park or a picnic with her kids, taking them swimming, anything really lots you can do with £10. Making memories, spending time with loved ones in real life!!!!!! But no not Stinky, she rather gift people to lick up their arses and try get clout on a silly kids app.

Galinda

Chatty Member
Her poor kids, imagine just being removed from school and taken away from your home and friends. Bet they don't have a school place for September either and I can't see her home educating them. Hope social services catch up with her soon and get those kids some stability and safety. Today's update has made me really sad.

JustADiamond

I seen people offering her genuine basic solutions and she was like, ohh i’ll look into that. Right, so your first choice has been to set up a gofundme so others can sort out your problems without actually looking into how to solve them yourself?!

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
Do u know what makes me laugh is the fact she’s got a go fund me because she can’t afford her house but has now got a puppy she’s sn sbsolute beggy cow with no morals whatsoever. Yet sits there gloating about shann when she’s just as bad look at the lies and shit she’s done

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
Can I just say I am not condoning what EQ has done because it’s vile, but let’s not forget firesty has goded her for months posted vile stuff about her and constantly had Eqs name in mouth is there any wonder EQ had fiered back at her I am surprised she held it in this long

PrawnPurse

Oh shiiit I've so much to catch up on. 😂
Yes! You really do!

Apparently, they’re now contacting Shanns landlord, because ‘they like the house & they’ll take the house and the dogs’.

But, aren’t these the same two people who advocate for mental health? Make it make sense. They might need a mango monster like their good pal steven. 😭

• Wow
Miss Red is crying now 🙄 saying she doesn't want hate, your entire platform is people going to war with each other over fuck all, what do you actually expect.

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
What are they hoping to achieve with all this “evidence” they have on EQ? I mean, are the police not stretched enough without having to get involved with grown adults fighting on an app 🥴
I think EQ is vile, so I don’t watch her. It’s that easy.

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she said she respects these “creators” because they do 12 hour shifts sat on live and she does it too. Less than twelve months ago she was calling them all beggars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Just seen Fiestys video about SL and Flu talking to each other on this thread. Right cough up people, which one of you is it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The womens paranoid!!!

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Imagine spending that much time on live defending people you don't even know from your smelly pit instead of mothering your kids.

• Sad
  • Haha

PrawnPurse

I don't often wish harm on people but fuck me she pushes my buttons.

I don't support Shann on any level but it is clear that she is in crisis. To then have to see Feisty grinning from ear to ear, jumping around with excitement and screeching at her partner to get closer to film Shann being arrested is wrong on so many levels. The absolute joy she is getting from it is sick. Let's just hope that she doesn't face the same when her house is reprocessed and has it slapped all over the FYP.

This woman needs cancelling.
THANK YOU!! This is exactly what I said!! It’s weird behaviour. It’s completely stalker behaviour.

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I don't get why Fiesty says she wants to pick anyone up and take them home and Mother them when she never leaves her bed and seems to live in a dark room. She just said that in Mis Reds Live.

• Haha
Did she not also have some indecent pictures of loveday? Her obsession with pedalos/SO’s is strange. The lengths she goes to just to talk to these people is strange. It’s not even a case of trying to catch them, she just wants to interact with them. She deffo needs looked at by authorities, I wouldn’t be surprised if it comes out that she is cut from the same cloth.
That’s what I find weird, I’m all for exposing pedos but I would not be able to interact with them on any level, let alone pretend to be their friend 🤢 leave that to the professionals and the properly run hunting groups. It’s almost like she gets a sick kick and pleasure out of it. Disturbing