Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
On the phone call apparently Mazz (Sarah) is supposed to have said that Fiesty knows that she has one video that can destroy her (or words to that effect). Not a fan of Fiesty but Mazz is a little gremlin too, imagine having someone holding something like that over you. It’s abuse.
She deserves everything she gets. She has literally drooled over the shit she has caused others. She has stirred, grinned and laughed her way through some of the very nastiest things I've seen on TT in this last 6 months.

Those poor kids need removing.

Reactions: 10

Skinnydogs

VIP Member
Always undressed and in bed needing a bloody good wash. I thought she was ok at first, I had watched her trying to talk and reason with CLA.
These people, including Miss Red need something to do, they obviously have too much time on their hands

NannyNelly

VIP Member
As a silent watcher on both Shanns account and Fiestys I have to say this.....Fiesty you are a c**t....and Mazz too. How 2 grown women can get hyper excited about the sad demise of another woman is beyond belief.....to revel in the fact this person has been on a downward spiral for months....but only in the last few days/weeks have you made it your mission to push her over the edge. Wicked, vile bitches.....I wish I knew where you lived because I'd enjoy doing the same to you....and worse....I can't wait to watch the bailiffs evict you...here's hoping someone live streams that!!

• Heart

Salale

VIP Member
Yeah another for MsRed to chalk up as being a bad judge of character of ! Pmsl you couldn't make it up ..can't wait to see who's next on her bad judgement list 🤣🤣🤣
Anyone could see moons ago Feisty was a wrong un.

• Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I don’t like to do this but her face isn’t seen. I can delete it if you all think I should (I probably will)

This little girl wanted her Mummy!!!!! She was upset and wanted her Mum!!! Did she get off live? Nope! It’s 7:39 and she’s been on live ALL day. Her kiddies have come in from school and she’s been on live the whole time. It absolutely breaks my heart.

fair enough if they were older teens and doing their own thing but they’re not. They’re both still little.

fiesty there’s more to life than TikTok. I have no issue sitting on it all day while they’re at school and once they’re tucked up asleep in bed. But that time before school and after, you need to be present for them.

i feel so deflated and sad after witnessing this moment on live. It puts it all into perspective!! This is real life, TikTok is not but it’s seeping into real life when you’re not seeing to your child’s needs. I won’t use the word neglect because I don’t feel they’re neglected (however emotional needs are very important and are seen as a form of neglect).

☹

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

_uwu_

Chatty Member
Finally a thread on this meff with the whiney Geordie accent 😂

She’s been popping up for me since Holly Stanley, and I agree she took that situation too far, the lies she told and the innocent people she disturbed was psychotic, also disturbing an open and ongoing investigation against a p3do and made it all about herself? Twat.
Also tattle basically found out all of the information regarding Holly, even contacting fiesty and FF with what they found and they both said “she’s done nothing wrong, we can’t find anything” until Holly got properly caught out and then they jumped on the bandwagon.

Always the same info “can’t say anything here, will be on my YouTube video” and it’s dirt people found out weeks before.
Her lives are just a group of bored witches, shouting over each other, how it effected “them”.

• Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
Wow that’s awful, I’m guessing there was receipts too ? That behaviour is fucking downright sick and also dangerous, imagine the damage that could’ve been caused 😡. I believe (correct me if I’m wrong) that FF has custody of his kids so making heinous lies up about him could’ve seriously impacted on them ! I reckon there is a lot of dark skeletons in fiestys closet !
Very dark skeletons, that kind of behaviour or that thought process is not that of your normal average person.

Reactions: 9

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
She’s speaking to the safe guarding officer at school, surely they would advise she steps away from the app but she won’t

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
So if she has her own business that she doesn’t advertise on tik tok as she doesn’t want loads of orders.
When exactly does she make or do anything in relation to this business when she’s in tik tok 24/7?

Anyone know what this ‘business’ is?
Nosy Arseholes 'R Us. She gives a shit so you don't have to 😂

• Haha

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
When she was in miss reds live earlier no one could speak because all she did was speak over people she thinks she’s some kind of person who everyone has to bow down to so pleased this thread has been made about her

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Can you give a quick rundown please 🙏🏼 as I can’t seem to find any recordings of the live but reading comments on miss reds live this morning people seemed pretty disgusted by the pair of them
So basically it was a 3 hr live but still more to come. fiesty & mazz have been outed as master manipulators and liars. Trying to get people to make false allegations against people like fact freak. They was going to set a fake account up as a child and get FF to engage and then get some pedlo hunter groups involved etc. Making mods turn on each other by lieing there was so much! Ringing SS on mods/friends etc but then claiming it was someone else etc But tam is going to do another live as apparently there is so much more to unravel. Go on you tube the fact freak and listen to 'the call' basically maz slagging off fiesty

• Wow
  • Angry

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I STARTED THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!

I am not EQ nor have I ever spoken to her in my life! She doesn’t follow me on anything.

I have been on tattle for a long long time now! Way before TikTok. I’m a 30 year old woman and that’s probably the only thing I have the same as EQ!

Is that inconceivable that there’s people that don’t like and agree with you?? Not everyone is “Loveday” “Princess Fluu” “Fact Freak” “EQ” etc

I’m a normal random human who watches TikTok and comes on Tattle to have a chat with those that think the same. On numerous different threads people kept asking “has Feisty got a thread” “can someone make a Feisty thread” so as a VIP member that can create threads I made it. That’s it. No big conspiracy. No big hate campaign.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8

LoXLo

VIP Member
Couldn’t give a flying f**ks if Sam & FF exposed those messages. Feisty gives as good as she gets and has done similar things pushing people near the edge. Her and Mazz are vile, it wouldn’t surprise me if she slagged her son off to her face as well. Feisty is more concerned about sticking her nose into everyone’s buisness rather than spending time with her children. Horrible woman.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Fiesty has just said that Maz has been off work with her mental health since September - sitting on tik tok all day & digging into everyone else’s business won’t help!!