Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate they brought Donte back just to kill off Chlo and have him get with other women. Not the Donte I remember.

Reactions: 7
I hate they brought Donte back just to kill off Chlo and have him get with other women. Not the Donte I remember.
The timeline is confusing me. Is it meant to be a year since Chlo died in their time because rn it feels like he got over her really quick

Reactions: 9
This second season didn’t really make me happy or sad, more of a good background watch. That blonde boy did my head in throughout.

Reactions: 2
I’m on episode 3 of the latest series and Kai and Preston were holding hands and Samia said ‘good for you’, when did she find out they were together?

I think that was her finding out lol

Weren’t the boys hinting that the room they were in is where people come to…be together and then she asked what they were doing there? Then she’s like oh cool 😂

Reactions: 1
Still prefer the original series, tom and grantly carried them shows 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tom, grantly, and interesting heads with backgrounds less on-the-nose and detailed than Kim's, which made the other teachers have conflict/romances with them
Nothing will top Rachel Mason being outed as a former prostitute. Series 1-4 were elite.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm rewatching and tbh I don't think Tom comes across that well. Yes he has his moments, cared for Mika and Chlo etc but he has multiple romances that overlap, was homophobic to his own son, and comes across as pretty grumpy/surly the majority of the time. He was really horrible to Lorna in series 1/2! Good character though, don't get me wrong.

Reactions: 2
I'm rewatching and tbh I don't think Tom comes across that well. Yes he has his moments, cared for Mika and Chlo etc but he has multiple romances that overlap, was homophobic to his own son, and comes across as pretty grumpy/surly the majority of the time. He was really horrible to Lorna in series 1/2! Good character though, don't get me wrong.
This might not make sense but I’m gonna say it anyway 😂 I feel like when he has his good moment they’re very good but then when he has the bad moments they’re really bad? Like the peaks and troughs are very extreme? Which in turn makes the good things seem….better

Reactions: 4
Finished watching the new series and it was alright:

Hated Myles, but I was kind of surprised at how much he went off the deep end? I get he wasn't liked and thought he was 'better' than everyone, but I wasn't expecting him to go from that to setting fire to the school. I thought maybe he'd have some sort of redemption or just leave.

Its sad that Danny died. I know WR had a lot of deaths but I don't think it was necessary to have another so soon. Its a shame as he was turning things around and I think that would've been an interesting arc, especially with Val hiding the knife.

Loved seeing Andrew again but I was expecting him to be in all the episodes rather than just a couple.

I think the whole Joe and his partner fostering the two brothers was my fav storyline.

Reactions: 3
I’m rewatching there originals just now and, I’m away this is going to sound really dumb 😂 but I had forgotten that Tom lost both izzie and Lorna….and then Sam and Chlo. Give the poor lad a break from death! I had especially forgotten just how close Lorna and Izzie’s deaths were

not sure it needs a spoiler because it’s mainly the original series but wanted to be safe!

I’m rewatching there originals just now and, I’m away this is going to sound really dumb 😂 but I had forgotten that Tom lost both izzie and Lorna….and then Sam and Chlo. Give the poor lad a break from death! I had especially forgotten just how close Lorna and Izzie’s deaths were

not sure it needs a spoiler because it’s mainly the original series but wanted to be safe!
Sam's death hit hard, I still cry each time I watch it, or tom and grantlys death, i adored grantlys

Reactions: 4