Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finishing ep. 3. Finding it very watchable, especially now that the foundations have been laid

Fave characters so far: Wendy, Coral Walker (bit like early Christine Mulgrew, minus the boozing), and Lindon King (the other headteacher reminds me of Christopher Meade)

Reactions: 2
I’m so annoyed poor Chlo! As if you wouldn’t go to hospital if you got hit by a car, haven’t we learned from Derek in greys anatomy to always get a head scan!!
Omg are you my alter ego cos that was my first thought 😂😂😂 wonder who the PERFECT PENNY KILLED MY HUSBAND is in this situation 👀

• Haha
We are on episode 3 - having said that, we weren't going to binge-watch it. Really loving it so far. I'm not normally a fan of Kym Marsh but I am enjoying her in this. I think it is a gamble bringing a well-loved show back after so long but in this case, for me anyway, it has worked really well so far. I'm looking forward to watching more later on - and then being really annoyed with myself because I've watched it all already!

Such a shame that they killed off Chlo, especially so early. I was hoping we would see her join the school as a TA. Also, it was sad that they didn't get Mika back for her funeral at least

Reactions: 7
Although I enjoyed both eps 1 and 2, eps 3 and 4 are a massive step up in terms of storylines. It’s really good to see the new characters shine ⭐

I also can’t believe that I’m a fan of Kym Marsh’s character

The Kelly-Jo ADHD storyline is an absolute tearjerker. Done so well

I really don’t like how they brought Janeece back. She left Waterloo road as an adult who wasn’t a chav etc etc

she’s come back and they’ve made her out to be a thick bimbo. Very strange!

Reactions: 6
Kim Campbell doing her speech on the stage in the assembly just didn't land. When someone who was never super strict tries to be strict just doesn't hit right. Kim Campbell got nothing on Rachel Mason.

Reactions: 8
Ok I wasn’t ready for that first episode!!! Crying!!! Can’t wait to binge more later!

Reactions: 1
Omg are you my alter ego cos that was my first thought 😂😂😂 wonder who the PERFECT PENNY KILLED MY HUSBAND is in this situation 👀
The bloody one with pink hair can’t remember her name yet😆 Amy maybe?? Just gave her first aid but didn’t send her to hospital😖

The bloody one with pink hair can’t remember her name yet😆 Amy maybe?? Just gave her first aid but didn’t send her to hospital😖
to be fair she did say “you should go get an X-ray”

I don’t know why but Rachel Lesckovac annoys me in EVERYTHING she’s in. I really like her when she does interviews but can’t stand her characters 😂

Just properly watched episode 1.. why have they done that. Like someone further up said. Why hype 2 of the main characters up just to do that?!

Reactions: 10
to be fair she did say “you should go get an X-ray”

I don’t know why but Rachel Lesckovac annoys me in EVERYTHING she’s in. I really like her when she does interviews but can’t stand her characters 😂
Woops must’ve missed that bit! 😆

Woops must’ve missed that bit! 😆
Most importantly though
where was Mika/ why was there absolutely no mention of her? I get they probably couldn’t get the actress but you’d think they’d mention she couldn’t make it…

Reactions: 7
ngl i'm on ep 4 and i'm not really getting into it, i feel like i'm watching ackley bridge and i just don't care for it (i watch it but i never connected with the characters or enjoyed the storylines like waterloo road it's just background watching)

funny as i'm rewatching it all and i'm on s9 and i'm actually enjoying the scotland episodes now i think they're better than this new series by far

Most importantly though
where was Mika/ why was there absolutely no mention of her? I get they probably couldn’t get the actress but you’d think they’d mention she couldn’t make it…
agree really sad, seeing as both Izzy and Tom are dead so she only really has donte and the kids😢

Reactions: 1