Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking more and more like a September or early October release then, they've already started ADR(?). And I get the impression a second series has been commissioned as well?

Reactions: 1
Looking more and more like a September or early October release then, they've already started ADR(?). And I get the impression a second series has been commissioned as well?
Someone said they read second week of September on Instagram.

also does it annoy anyone else that it’s not gonna be series 11 but series 1

Reactions: 3
Is anyone else slowly losing interest in the new series? There's been no new news since February 🙄
Kinda.

But I know as soon as I hear that iconic theme tune, it will be 10 years ago and I'll be right back to loving it and wishing Rachel Mason was still running the ship.

Reactions: 6
Adam Thomas said they’ve finished filming now so hopefully not long
I did see that! I wonder how many episodes we are gonna get in the first series back, I did read that production wanted at least 30 episodes a year but on Adams picture it only says episode 9 so I'm wondering if they're only airing 8 eps this time instead of 10...

Kinda.

But I know as soon as I hear that iconic theme tune, it will be 10 years ago and I'll be right back to loving it and wishing Rachel Mason was still running the ship.
I hope they don't change the theme tune 😢

I did see that! I wonder how many episodes we are gonna get in the first series back, I did read that production wanted at least 30 episodes a year but on Adams picture it only says episode 9 so I'm wondering if they're only airing 8 eps this time instead of 10...

I’ll be devastated if they change the theme tune

Oh god, if they change the theme tune, waterloo road will be dead. That cannot change. It just can't. Such a great track.

Reactions: 2

I imagine they're filing ten at a time, as they usually film two episodes together. I am a bit surprised they're not making more use out of the longer days though, I remember being told it was a real pain in the winter months filming due to the short days.

I imagine they're filing ten at a time, as they usually film two episodes together. I am a bit surprised they're not making more use out of the longer days though, I remember being told it was a real pain in the winter months filming due to the short days.
The original first season was 8 so maybe they’ll reflect that.

who are your favourite characters?
Like if you had to bring a character back who would it be?
mine would be Rachel Mason