Waterloo Road

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope its like the earky series of Waterloo Road, I know it's probably won't and issues seem different as I was high school during that time so direct experience. But I didn't find the newer series of Akley Bridge enjoyable at all, trying to cover too much issues or maybe I'm just the wrong audience now!

Reactions: 2
I zoomed in on Adam Thomas' script. It's for 17th December 2022 and I think it's for the fifth episode of the series so I'm guessing it's a November start.

Reactions: 1
I zoomed in on Adam Thomas' script. It's for 17th December 2022 and I think it's for the fifth episode of the series so I'm guessing it's a November start.
The year on the script is 2021. It refers to the date that the script was published.

I imagine this will start in September.

The year on the script is 2021. It refers to the date that the script was published.

I imagine this will start in September.
They normally vaguely aired them in line with term times didn't they. So presumably you're right, and they will do the same again.

Reactions: 2
They normally vaguely aired them in line with term times didn't they. So presumably you're right, and they will do the same again.
Yep. Makes sense for a school drama I guess 😂

I’ve seen up to the end of series 4 about 5 times and always stopped there for some reason. Watching the end of series 5 this time so I think I might actually make it to the end 😂😂

Adam Thomas said there's an announcement tomorrow at 10am. My money is on a Mika return or Izzie casting announcement.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe they’ve got Kym Marsh working in the canteen hahaha

Adam Thomas said there's an announcement tomorrow at 10am. My money is on a Mika return or Izzie casting announcement.
If only it was that good

Hoping the casting for the students gets announced soon, will give a better idea of what years they're focussing on. Instagram has helped me to work out some of them but they're all on the older side, which makes sense with it being instagram.

Hoping the casting for the students gets announced soon, will give a better idea of what years they're focussing on. Instagram has helped me to work out some of them but they're all on the older side, which makes sense with it being instagram.
There could be a few kids from the children/siblings of students in the earlier series. There's lots of opportunity here.
- Izzie Charles (Chlo and Donte's daughter) would be 12/13 now. She may also have a sibling.
- Lauren Drummond seems to be free at the moment and I expect she will return as Mika. I think Thomas Payne might be living in America so they will have to recast for a Brett return. Brett and Mika could've easily had a child within the couple of years after they left, although I imagine they would've been born after Chlo left or the baby would've been mentioned. Mika and Brett's child could be in year 7/8 now.
- Cheryl Bryant (Janeece's daughter) would be around 12.
- Prince Kelly (Sam, Denzil and Earl's little brother) would be 15/16/17. I wonder if the school will still have a 6th form.
- Dannielle Harker could return as a businesswoman with a couple of kids, one in primary school and the other starting at WR. I's watching the original run on Iplayer at the moment and am loving Danielle.
- Kim has a son (now 12/13) so I imagine he will appear in the new series. I know Kim 'adopted' another child in Rwanda but I think she was taken back there by her biological father.

Kim as HeadTeacher? didn't she get arrested for kidnap or child trafficking or something?